YoungGun03

Borderline questionable
Established Member
Thats a damn sharp 5.0!
Those 03 Cobra rims fit like they shouldve come stock..:thumbsup:

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
for a second there i thought it was a firebird could'nt see the lights on the ss...sweet lookin 5.0 you got.

rbrown-90

Established Member
We raced today. His car is stock and he usually gets me by a car or two up to 80 or so. His car is totally stock.
I secretly installed a 100 wet shot and finally beat him pretty good. I had 4 cars on him through second gear. We took the picture right after. I had to tell him because he thought his car was broke.:banana:

Last edited:

onemean460

Established Member
We raced today. His car is stock and he usually gets me by a car or two up to 80 or so. His car is totally stock.
I secretly installed a 100 wet shot and finally beat him pretty good. I had 4 cars on him through second gear. We took the picture right after. I had to tell him because he thought his car was broke.:banana:

LMAO! thats great times right there. I have a similar story. lol

Great looking car!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a sweet/clean looking '90 GT. Paint looks really nice. Your buddy's Camaro SS is nice, too. He, should though, lower it a bit. I had a '94 Callaway Camaro (converted from a Z-28) and had their lowering springs. Man, what a difference in looks and handling. But back to these two cars. Awesome!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Nice fox man, like the kill story hahaha

I've seen a fox just like yours but it had chrome Saleens....it was amazing! If you ever think about getting new rims I think they look badass!

rbrown-90

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments! I may get some painted 18" Saleens as well. I will probably get a hood too although I like it just the way it is now with stock hood and suspension. I want to stuff a 351 under the stock hood.

My buddy wants as STS turbo for that SS.

Users who are viewing this thread