Pic of my 01

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Just got bored and wanted to post up a pic. Get some opinions from other New Edge guys. I don't think I had one since I got the fuel door painted, the side scoops on, and the new headlights. I need to do some photshopping of the background still.

DSC_0384.jpg

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Looks good! Love the wheels, and the hood. What hood is that? It looks like a 99-01 Cobra hood, mated with a 03-04 Cobra heat extrator hood. I only have two suggestions. Instead of the 03-04 chin spoiler, do a Mach 1 Chin, and go wingless.

MG is the fastest color, you know that right?:rockon:

SBSnake

Established Member
lovin that hood with the 01 front bumper man, is that just the stock saleen extractor hood? it looks awfully rounded around the scoop area for the new edges...got anymore pics?

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Is that the Kaenan Saleen hood? How is the quality on it, I want one lol.

Car looks epic.

Winner winner chicken dinner!!! It is the Kaenen Saleen hood. Fitment and wuality were great IMO. The only downfall is the underside of the hood is not finished.

As for the comment above on the lip spoiler. I prefer the fitment and look of the 03 style over the Mach 1 style on these bumpers. That's just my opinion though. Thanks for the comments!

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
He likes what he likes, not what others like.

It's cool man. I don't mind other giving me opinions on what they would do if it was their car. Gives me ideas.

As for the wingless comment, I had it wingless for a while. I loved it. I put the wing back on becuase I have 8 holes in my trunk from my wing. I moved it back about and inch. I want to go wingless again. I am actually considering making my own. Just a small little lip style. I will not do either until I fill the holes in the trunk lid though.

Brebar, thanks man. I have always thought you had one of the nicest verts I have ever seen.

Bite Me

Established Member
Pics of the unfinished underside of the hood? I had a fiberglass hood before and the underside look TERRIBLE, but I am curious as to how this one looks.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I don't have one at the moment. I can take one and post it up for you though. It does not look bad at all IMO. I will try to remember to post this tonight.

Bite Me

Established Member
Sweet I would appreciate it. Looking to get some weight reduction done soon. Car looks great by the way. The rake on it is what really stood out to me.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Car looks awesome and you have the greatest color too! I would try and get those fog lights to match the headlights though since they are like a night and day difference. But looks real nice

Bite Me

Established Member
Thats not bad at all man. Looks decent. What isnt finished about it? The picture isnt super high res so I cant see imperfections, but just looks like its not painted.

SU1HMDAwNzItMjAxMDAzMjUtMDczOC5qcGc.jpg
[/URL]

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Yeah, that was from my Blackberry. Sorry. It is completely painted underneath. The center section that you see without framing is raw fiberglass. No flaking or anything like that. I will try to bust out the real camera tomrrow night if you would like better pics.

omj

Established Member
What size tires do you have? How much is lowered in the front and rear? I like your stance.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
The fronts are 265/35/18 mounted on a 18x9 wheel. The rear is 285/40/18 mounted on a 18x10 wheel. The springs were sold under the Ford Racing name, but were actually the Eibach Pro Kit with a Ford Racing part number sticker placed on the box. I kinda laughed when I saw that. Anyway, back on topic. I also have all isolators removed.

I got the rear tires in the size I did because I wanted that rake to the car. Warning though. The rears do scrub over large bumps. They have not caused any damage to the tire though. It just rubs the outer edge of the tire against the bumper a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread