Photoshop request: Please lower my Wifes DSG Camaro

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
I recently picked up a set of polished OEM C6 18/19" wheels for the Wifes car. It had chrome 17" C5 Zo6's all the way around. Before, it probably wouldn't have hurt the car to lower it. Now it NEEDS it!

She is pretty unhappy with the wheels right now. I am asking her to give them a chance. It should look much better once it is lowered and has a bolt on 1"-1.25" spacer to get the rear wheels flush with the wheel well.

Can someone please photoshop lower her car. If at all possibe do one with some rake, and another where it may have a very little bit of rake, but is almost level.

C6s2.gif

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
1.) Put the ZO6 rims back on.
2.) Make your wife happy.
3.) Recieve BJ from happy wife.
4.) The End.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had similar wheels (O-Z Monte Carlo) on my '94 Camaro and liked them a lot. I installed a set of Eibach springs which dropped it about 3/4". Just right IMO. Here's a photo.

CallawayCamaroRear.jpg

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
:lol1::lol1: tint the windows phil

In time! Along with a repaint of the front bumper and a couple other cosmetics.

Right now the number one priority will be getting the tune and any drivability issues taken care of.

I personally love the wheels. she like the wheels, but just does not like how big the 19s are in the rear. After its lowered and has spacers and she still does not like them, I may gat another set of 18"s for the rear.

The major issue with that is the factory 18's are only 18x8.5". OE wheels in Sarasota has replicas in 9.5 and 10.5" wide. I am going to see if they have a 10.5" wide poslished.

None of this will matter when all is said and done anyway. Once I get the 8.8 in there it will be stuffed with some Billet Specialties Street Lite big and littles (the rears will be 15x10 w 4.5" backspacing, not that 7.5" backspace shit that has to be run on a stock 4th gen):rockon:
0000000940-prod.jpg

Last edited:

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Wheels are going to be sold or traded for some Draglites or Pro Stars for now:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread