Photoshoot of my zr1...

blk03stang

Established Member
Mine are tight as well :pepper: I am in LOVE with this car...everything about it. My dad's C6 is awesome to drive, I can't imagine another 200 plus hp! Chevy really did their homework on these, too bad the design on the C7 isn't looking so great.

Thank you! I love your Bullitt !!! Very clean!

Doing great just busy with work and what not.

Yea I still got the cobra, wanting to do a twin or single turbo but need to save money. Its got a pretty much bullet proof rear end and motor just doesnt have the power sigh.

Gona mod the vette any? I mean you dont need to with a car like that but I know you probably want to if you havent already :burnout:

Thats awesome man! Glad your doing well. I already have some minor mods and a tune on it. Currently making 563whp/550wtq. But my wife just bought me a ported blower, ported snout, pulley, longtubes. So it will hopefully be making north of 650whp/650wtq soon!

Looking good Matt!

Thanks ! :beer:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Holy hell that thing is bad! White is the SHIT on C6's......especially ZR1's! I have always seen you post on need2speed, didnt know you OWNED a dealership! Awesome

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great car, of course. Great photos, too. I really like the white paint. I think yours is the first one I've seen with that color.

lxboy

Established Member
[/QUOTE]But my wife just bought me a ported blower, ported snout, pulley, longtubes. So it will hopefully be making north of 650whp/650wtq soon!

Thanks ! :beer:[/QUOTE]

So ahh does she have a sister?

Last edited:

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! The hell with Ferrari and Lamborghini's, give me a ZR1!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

blk03stang

Established Member
that looks really good

White would be my second color choice for a ZR1, only behind JSB...Sick car man!!

Boner.. . Looks great man! :rockon:

Thanks guys!

Chris is a good guy. I had him shoot an event for me down in FL.

Yeah he is great!

The car looks mean man. Good photos

Beautiful car!

Thanks!

Holy hell that thing is bad! White is the SHIT on C6's......especially ZR1's! I have always seen you post on need2speed, didnt know you OWNED a dealership! Awesome

Thanks! Just bought my own dealership 2 months ago. Been working in the car business for years though. :beer:

Great car, of course. Great photos, too. I really like the white paint. I think yours is the first one I've seen with that color.

That car is awesome! Never seen a white one before and didn't even know they made them. That's my dream vette

Thanks I love the white.

But my wife just bought me a ported blower, ported snout, pulley, longtubes. So it will hopefully be making north of 650whp/650wtq soon!

Thanks ! :beer:[/QUOTE]

So ahh does she have a sister?[/QUOTE]

Lol no, sorry.

Perfection..

Hands down one of the best ZR1's Ive seen! :rockon:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! The hell with Ferrari and Lamborghini's, give me a ZR1!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Dang matt thats sweet! Cant imagine how fast it will be will all those mods... ever thing about going e85? Bet you could top or get close to 700 that would sick!

Then throw on a 100 - 150 shot and come race manny for old time sake :)

blk03stang

Established Member
Dang matt thats sweet! Cant imagine how fast it will be will all those mods... ever thing about going e85? Bet you could top or get close to 700 that would sick!

Then throw on a 100 - 150 shot and come race manny for old time sake :)

Yup my builder/tuner just did the exact same setup on an 09 zr1 on E85 and it did make exactly 700/707. I have thought about doing E85 but the problem is it's not very easy to get in Tampa. That would be awesome to race/hang out with Manny and those guys again! Those were the good old days!!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread