Photos: Mustang cruise to South Padre Island Tx 50+ Photos

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
Thanks man, it was fun as hell. These cruises are always a great time. With the exception of the occasional idiot driver trying to prove his car is faster than a mustang - it's usually drama free.

Riddla:
Sorry man, we would have loved to have you out there. To be honest, it was one of the first cruises we DIDN'T have a lightning out with us.

I'll post it up in the tx forum next time guys. It's always a great time. We would have had larger numbers, but thanks to the stupid hurricane we had to re-schedule because they were using the parking lot of the convention center (where we usually gather to take pics) for emergency stuff (handing out food, ice, water...etc)

-N

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Thanks man, it was fun as hell. These cruises are always a great time. With the exception of the occasional idiot driver trying to prove his car is faster than a mustang - it's usually drama free.

Riddla:
Sorry man, we would have loved to have you out there. To be honest, it was one of the first cruises we DIDN'T have a lightning out with us.

I'll post it up in the tx forum next time guys. It's always a great time. We would have had larger numbers, but thanks to the stupid hurricane we had to re-schedule because they were using the parking lot of the convention center (where we usually gather to take pics) for emergency stuff (handing out food, ice, water...etc)

-N

No problem mang, just send me a PM next time you all go for a cruise:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread