Photos from our local hangout today in San Diego

sstrayer

BlueGT // BOOSTFIEND
Established Member
A local car shop who is also a part of our club was having a customer appreciation day down in San Diego. Here's some photos from the event, 200 total, 1024 x 685.

http://www.boostfiend.com/photos/2007/0819_dpr/photos/

9t3svt_006.jpg

eds32vm1_005.jpg

group_002.jpg

dachosen_009.jpg

xenon

Established Member
sstrayer said:
A local car shop who is also a part of our club was having a customer appreciation day down in San Diego. Here's some photos from the event, 200 total, 1024 x 685.

eds32vm1_005.jpg

We need more pics of this car :banana:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Fellas, click the link to the full gallery. There are a bunch more shots in there.

Some really nice shots of some badass cars!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! A ton of great photos! Thanks for sharing them. Gotta love San Diego. I spent a bit of time there some years ago. :)

aaandht

Established Member
What is that agent 47 set up for? It looks like road course but then I see a live rear. Is it just a GT TT drag/open track?

sstrayer

BlueGT // BOOSTFIEND
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Wow! A ton of great photos! Thanks for sharing them. Gotta love San Diego. I spent a bit of time there some years ago. :)

Yea, we are pretty lucky to have events going year round down here.

aaandht said:
What is that agent 47 set up for? It looks like road course but then I see a live rear. Is it just a GT TT drag/open track?

The silver gt is a friend in the club's and for American Iron. Agent Forty Seven has their own car in NASA's American Iron West Series AIX. Their web site is www.agentfortyseven.com and below is a shot of their AIX car.

01.jpg

I'D WIN

Established Member
Beautiful rides!

I remember that Agent 47 car (posted above) from Fab Fords Forever. Nice setup.

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
That second picture of the 05+ GT looks amazing. The only thing that could be done is a nice brake kit to compliment the wheels and agressive look. IMO.

Great pics non the less!

sstrayer

BlueGT // BOOSTFIEND
Established Member
HandoZiZle said:
great photos...seems like that nikon is a really good camera

Thanks, it's my first DSLR and it's been fun using at all the car events here. I never tried the basic 18-55mm kit lens though, I purchased the 18-200 when I got the camera. Another member of our club was at the meet with his Nikon D200 and 18-200 so there may be a few more pics to post up.

blck04gt said:
That second picture of the 05+ GT looks amazing. The only thing that could be done is a nice brake kit to compliment the wheels and agressive look. IMO.

I believe that was one of his plans but am not positive on that. I should have some more pics of it from the HIN show next Saturday. If you get MMFF you have probably seen his other Red & Black Mach 1 with the checkered flag at the back: http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/mmfp_0703_mustang_mach_1/index.html

Shaun

Users who are viewing this thread