Photographer Angelo Merendino Captures Every Step Of His Wife’s Battle With Cancer

C-Tidda

Established Member
Seeing this has me second guessing going to school to be a radiation therapist.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member

Radiation and chemo destroys the body. I do not understand why most people do not seek much safer alternatives medicine. Oh yeah, the mainstream doctors don't approve of it, that's why.

I hate cancer, but I hate conventional treatment for cancer much worse.

Last edited:

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
Radiation and chemo destroys the body. I do not understand why most people do not seek much safer alternatives medicine. Oh yeah, the mainstream doctors don't approve of it, that's why.

I hate cancer, but I hate conventional treatment for cancer much worse.

Yeah, that worked out well for Steve Jobs. He eschewed conventional treatment for his very treatable form of pancreatic cancer for alternative medicine and by the time he had the surgery nine months later, it was too late.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
I pray for the day that cancer has been eradicated.

As with all diseases, whatever you eradicate...something stronger takes its place.

It used to be we died from something as simple as the flu. We beat that and now have cancer and the like in its place.

jrscobra

blank
Established Member
I lost my wife to cancer. We all deal with it different ways. I have videos of her process, but haven't had the ability to watch them. I have photos, too, and I look at a few of them. My wife was 32 when she passed away. I don't think there will ever be a cure for cancer.

95PGTTech

Established Member

A lot of people can't cut it, don't feel bad. I have Hemophilia and spent the majority of my first 20 years in and out of hospitals - the oncology pediatric ward and the hematology are usually one in the same. Lots of heartbreaking stories constantly, especially with kids < 10, but the success stories keep you going. Even most of the kids that know they are terminal are still fighting like hell and have great attitudes that make you really appreciate how good the rest of us have it.

Photographer has some skills and some balls for not taking the easy way out and cut-and-run. Sorry for his loss, she is in a better place now.

Users who are viewing this thread