Photo Transformation

Teksid281

Banned
If you told me it took 12 hours to do that picture of the vert you posted I would literally shit myself in disbelief. My dog could do that shit in MSpaint.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
i did this in 10mins and 5 of those mins were remembering what buttons did what. Its not the cleanest but with another 11hrs and 50mins i could photoshop me and megan fox having sex in the bed and make it look legit.

lmao

thebestofindica

Established Member
Move this shit to smackdown because the op's MS paint skills suck. I don't know a SINGLE thing about photoshop, but my two eyes tell me that picture is dogshit. In 12 hours I could drive 30 miles one way to best buy, pick up a copy of photoshop, drive home, take a dump, load the software, create this disaster of a photo and get 10 hours of sleep.

Taz

Established Member
Move this shit to smackdown because the op's MS paint skills suck. I don't know a SINGLE thing about photoshop, but my two eyes tell me that picture is dogshit. In 12 hours I could drive 30 miles one way to best buy, pick up a copy of photoshop, drive home, take a dump, load the software, create this disaster of a photo and get 10 hours of sleep.

Another troll bastard joins the party! Welcome.

Oh, and thanks for the kind words. D1CK!

You and your buddies can all have this thread, since it's degenerated into a dogpile of haters, self-proclaimed "art experts" and retards.

Just like waaaaay too many threads on SVTP ...

Anyway, it's all yours. You can all have a big circle jerk.

I'm outta here.

Users who are viewing this thread