Photo tag cameras

coachL

Established Member
I have looked for information on how to defeat this technology but there is little out there. There are plate covers but I don't know how good they are. I don't like the idea of being tracked and have heard well don't do anything illegal and you don't have to worry. That is not the point. It is no ones business where I go and what I am doing. The most simple solution I have heard is flat clear paint on your tag. Any more suggestions?

Jefe

Established Member
Use your visor to block your face. If they cant ID the driver they cant cite anyone

Rack up a bunch of tickets with the same license plate and no face and you might piss them off enough to check MVD records for a name

mustanginky

Established Member
not sure on state laws, but there is likely a law regarding this in your state. in kentucky, it could likely fall under "obscuring the identity of a machine" and that's a class d felony.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Use your visor to block your face. If they cant ID the driver they cant cite anyone

Rack up a bunch of tickets with the same license plate and no face and you might piss them off enough to check MVD records for a name

Actually that has changed, it is up to the owner to know where their vehicle is at all times. The burden is now on the owner to prove it was not them deiving.

Jefe

Established Member
I haven't tested the cameras in a while. I used to live by one and would purposely see how fast I could go without getting flashed. It used to flash me at 11mph over and then they dropped it to 6 over. It went off probably 10 times on me. Visor down every time and I've never seen anything in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread