PFT ridiculousness

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
You know how we prepare? We don't because they usually end up telling us the night before so we can't even get hydrated enough to be ready for it the next day. Our platoon still has the highest scores in the command though.

The only Marines I ever hear discussing getting prepared for a PFT or CFT are non 03xx.

But do you incorporate a fitness routine in your lifestyle? By that I mean, eating decently, and working out correctly.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
all this PFT talk reminds me of a couple of months ago in Ramadi. Some first shirt had his troops out running in one of the worst sandstorms I had seen in two years there. and for what? he was prepping them for their PFT. Nothing like a retard in charge of that shit.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
all this PFT talk reminds me of a couple of months ago in Ramadi. Some first shirt had his troops out running in one of the worst sandstorms I had seen in two years there. and for what? he was prepping them for their PFT. Nothing like a retard in charge of that shit.

Some 'leader' that guy was. And his squad is a reflection of that leadership, unfortunately.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
But do you incorporate a fitness routine in your lifestyle? By that I mean, eating decently, and working out correctly.

Eat whatever we want, lift like crazy, and do a lot of x-fit. I guess you could say it's drilled into us more routinely to where we can blow off PFT and CFTs.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i was known to shave my legs and arms before i did the 500yd swim while i was in the Navy

i swam because i HATE running

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
i was known to shave my legs and arms before i did the 500yd swim while i was in the Navy

i swam because i HATE running
yeah but that is PROVEN to help your swim times. it doesn't do shit for run times LOL

ncpower08

Established Member
I just get drunk as hell the night befor and still get a 280 if not a 300. But I do pt just about every day.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
I just get drunk as hell the night befor and still get a 280 if not a 300. But I do pt just about every day.

My friend used to do this too and he would max everything out.

I usually just try to drink water and carb'd up a little the night before. I took some Gatorade pre-workout crap before and i'm never doing that again. My chest was hurting so bad that i couldn't even finish the 3 mile run.

Users who are viewing this thread