Personal License Plate Question

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
I am almost done with the build on my car. And the particular plate that I really want is already taken. Does anyone know how I can find the owner of the plate?

...Mark...

Established Member
I don't think that is gonna happen for security reasons to protect the current owner.

I was told a while back that even when cops look up plates in their database there is a record of who looked it up last. Just in case something happens after the fact.

I'm sure an LEO will either confirm this or correct me in short order though.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It would be a long shot that the owner of the plate would give it up anyway. You don't have any alternative plates in mind?

Dragu1a

Established Member
Does anyone know how I can find the owner of the plate?

you know any cops that don't care about possibly losing their job? or brush up on your computer hacking skills and get into the dmv mainframe.

either way, if someone called me up asking me to give my personalized plates so they can have them - i'd tell them to eat a bag of dicks.

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
Well there are two variations but they are both taken. Tombstone is one of my favorite movies and I wanted to use: "HUKLBRY" or "HKLBRY". I suppose I could try HKLBERY

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
How bout DNGLBRY? Lol

But in all seriousness, after looking up the movie, the slang behind Huckleberry was a fitting license plate for Cobras.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread