Perfect Answer to Gun Control Idiots

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Actually, the Las Vegas shooting was the 273rd mass shooting this year
Bullshit. Quit drinking the liberal ass water and do some research. The idiots that came up with that are twisting meaning to come up with that to scare the pants off the special snowflakes to keep them in line

LouieMoo

Established Member
This ^

Invalidates this ^

You just acknowledge that’s we have millions, I’d not hundreds of millions of Americans on prescription drugs and yet we only have 2-5 mass shootings a year. Additionally most of those, the person doing the shooting is NOT on Anti-Psychotic drugs.

Secondly, we have about a half billion guns in this country.... if they are so bad, I’d think the body count would be higher.

We have roughly 12k firearm homicides a year and 4K stabbing homicides a year. These split between domestic and drug related, and are overwhelmingly preformed by a particular demographic.

Should we ban a particular demographic from gun possession? Maybe we should just legalize drugs to end the gang violence? But nobody wants to talk about any of that ever.
I honestly believe if done the correct way, drugs being legal would make everybody a lot happier with there lives considering how hard it is these days just to keep your head above water most weeks. It would take the edge off of hard lives. Again if done correctly. And in the end, whether it be guns, drugs or cars those objects aren't the problem, people are.
I swapped spinal docs because mine was losing his mind. Always asking about dem causes and would cut you off mid sentence to shout you down.

I finally told him to listen with his ears not his lips!

The next week Scalise incident made me think I had better get someone else injecting near my spine!

blah blah blah

Question has already been answered by the Founding Fathers and is not up for debate.

View attachment 1437235

Some of you guys are missing the point. Nobody is comparing those objects and their intended purposes. The point is, it's a load of crap having somebody else decide what you can or cannot have based upon somebody else's idea of "need"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Klay

Established Member
Actually cat ownership would fall under right to property which is part of 5A and is a universal human right.

I’m curious how you can make drugs illegal we we have a right to peruse happiness and privacy.

Not to derail the thread too much but I would have to disagree that cat ownership would fall under the the 5th amendment. If that's the case, then no pet ownership could be banned (which of course isn't the case).

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Actually that’s a total bullshit statistic.

That is coming from a bullshit liberal media definition of “more then one person injured”.

FBI lists the 90’s at an average of 6.4 a year and in the last few years 16.4 per year.

This is based on “an individual actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a confined and populated area." And doesn’t require anyone to die, it’s the act of trying to conduct mass murder.

Can you post the FBI’s definition and a source for that statistic? Honestly, I don’t agree with the definition either but haven’t found anything to the contrary. What I did find was their definition of mass murder, which seems to be the basis of the 273 statistic.

Bullshit. Quit drinking the liberal ass water and do some research. The idiots that came up with that are twisting meaning to come up with that to scare the pants off the special snowflakes to keep them in line

See above. I’m far from liberal, and I’m curious how that 1 post would lead you to that. I own several rifles/pistols/etc, am a middle aged white male, and have been in the Army for 15 years without deserting. Pretty much disqualifies me lol. I think a quick review of other posts would show that as well.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
When you post liberal propaganda with little to no or very sloppy research you pretty much scream "I AM A LIBERAL". The liberals love to take the most bizarre definition and run with it because it makes for a bigger number. I don't know what you searched on but my simple search this on the first page

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/mass-shootings-definition-total-count-2017-12246429.php

You can argue all day long over the definition because a lot of what is counted is gang violence and other shit. Yet in the same breath these asshat scream that they are mostly committed by white males which goes to show they have narrowed their definition to fit their desired outcome.

Can you post the FBI’s definition and a source for that statistic? Honestly, I don’t agree with the definition either but haven’t found anything to the contrary. What I did find was their definition of mass murder, which seems to be the basis of the 273 statistic.

See above. I’m far from liberal, and I’m curious how that 1 post would lead you to that. I own several rifles/pistols/etc, am a middle aged white male, and have been in the Army for 15 years without deserting. Pretty much disqualifies me lol. I think a quick review of other posts would show that as well.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Turn off the ****ing TV. Jesus H Christ. Watching the news is as valid as watching IG, Facebook, YouTube and 4Chan these days.

You have put ZERO effort into finding out any of this information for your self.

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/active-shooter-study-2000-2013-1.pdf

It’s the first link in Google!!!!

72256352f6018ed0321464f339f0f96e.jpg

8f91ac25c36a1e7c517a0972fb872428.jpg

052e5f10aaafbac5fe7805f471d179a6.jpg

And the third link it brings up, it shows how the Media and Activists Blogs come up with their bullshit 1-mass shooting per day number.

http://reason.com/blog/2015/12/03/choose-your-own-mass-shooting-statistics

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
I'm surprised the tree hugging naysayers haven't tried to go after producers of ammo! Without that guns are paperweights.

I'm fixing to go execute my freedom and buy another gun!!

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm surprised the tree hugging naysayers haven't tried to go after producers of ammo! Without that guns are paperweights.

I'm fixing to go execute my freedom and buy another gun!!

They did in California with the ammo restrictions.

Blown 89

Established Member
That "mass shooting a day" statistic gets brought up every year and every year is overwhelmingly proven false. I'm getting tired of arguing the same factually incorrect bullshit year in and year out.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Turn off the ****ing TV. Jesus H Christ. Watching the news is as valid as watching IG, Facebook, YouTube and 4Chan these days.

You have put ZERO effort into finding out any of this information for your self.

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/active-shooter-study-2000-2013-1.pdf

It’s the first link in Google!!!!

View attachment 1437455

View attachment 1437456

View attachment 1437457

And the third link it brings up, it shows how the Media and Activists Blogs come up with their bullshit 1-mass shooting per day number.

http://reason.com/blog/2015/12/03/choose-your-own-mass-shooting-statistics

First off, relax. You’re getting pretty worked up by someone you don’t even know, on the internet. Drink a beer, **** your wife, go to the range, whatever you normally do.

2) I’m in Iraq, so I don’t have regular access to TV.

3) The very image you posted clearly states “this is not a study of mass killings or mass shootings”, which the article goes on to say “but rather a study of a specifc type of shooting situation law enforcement and the public may face.” Seems to be pretty clear that not only is this not the definition of a mass shooting, as you’re trying to use it, but mass shootings aren’t the focus of the study at all. Yet here you are, getting worked up about research. ESPECIALLY considering the fact that your “research” seems to contradict your first statement of “2-5 shootings per year”.

I have already stated that I don’t like the definition, and was surprised and researched quite a bit when I first heard it. Everything I’ve found, through admittedly limited time researching, seems to point to the lack of any official definition.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
First off, relax. You’re getting pretty worked up by someone

...who is spreading miss information and propaganda that will help the opposition strip Americans of our Freedoms

ESPECIALLY considering the fact that your “research” seems to contradict your first statement of “2-5 shootings per year”.

Well we had the guy in Oregon that shot up his work place. Some guy in Norfolk shooting up his workplace and now this.

I’ve stated for years we get 2-5 of these big media “OMFG” crisis shootings a year. San Bredino , Orlando, Sandy Hook, Colorado, Senator Gilford, Columbine, Waco.... oh wait, that was the ATF.

nxhappy

Established Member
point is, no matter what we do, liberals will always be grabbing for our guns. And the only thing we can do is reach out to our legislators. Each year another state falls to the demoralization of liberal jurisdiction. And if we succumb to this nonsense, we will all end up like the UK or Australia.... which means complete gun bans. Keep fighting, or give in to the government bullshit. It's what they WANT.

Users who are viewing this thread