Perfect Answer to Gun Control Idiots

blubyu87gt

Established Member
Lol.... Ban illegal immigration... those pesky conservatives wanting people to legally become citizens....

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The party of felons does not want their non gun owners to feel envious of the privileged.

blah blah blah

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
To play the devils advocate with the person who wrote that, cats aren't designed to kill people, cars aren't designed to kill people, butt plugs aren't designed to kill people. lol

Guns are

I'm as pro-gun and pro American and constitution as it comes. I believe the issue that really needs to be addressed is mental health. We proscribe medication in this country like candy at a candy store... Every single one of these mass shooters in the past have been on some type of psycho-active medication. I think there should be an electronic notification when/if you are on psycho-active drugs that should completely bar you from possessing a firearm. Of course that's going to complicate the shit out of things, and will be tough to enforce. But the real issues are the psychos themselves that do these things, and people don't do anything to get them help. All of them show warning signs leading up to them doing these things, but people are too scared to act on them.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
To play the devils advocate with the person who wrote that, cats aren't designed to kill people, cars aren't designed to kill people, butt plugs aren't designed to kill people. lol

Guns are

I'm as pro-gun and pro American and constitution as it comes. I believe the issue that really needs to be addressed is mental health. We proscribe medication in this country like candy at a candy store... Every single one of these mass shooters in the past have been on some type of psycho-active medication. I think there should be an electronic notification when/if you are on psycho-active drugs that should completely bar you from possessing a firearm. Of course that's going to complicate the shit out of things, and will be tough to enforce. But the real issues are the psychos themselves that do these things, and people don't do anything to get them help.
What scares me is when a doctor whose politics I do not agree with says I am crazy. Or a giverment like ours that determines what is sane.

blah blah blah

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
What scares me is when a doctor whose politics I do not agree with says I am crazy. Or a giverment like ours that determines what is sane.

blah blah blah
The Dr will ask one question
1. Do you fear your government?
And if you say yes then no gun for you.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have always used a simpler response.. It usually goes like this. "because I want it, so GFYS."

blubyu87gt

Established Member
I have always used a simpler response.. It usually goes like this. "because I want it, so GFYS.
That is usually my response.

Owning cats and owning cars are not constitutionally protected rights. So I can give two shits or a **** if someone wants to use them to argue for or against.

Zemedici

Established Member
I do one better, and buy what I want when I want, and dont let what other people say bother me.....

I heard its called 'being an adult'

Machdup1

Established Member
I'm a bit more succinct. I have a Constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms. If you don't like that eat a dick and die in a fire. Your opinion is neither required or desired on the subject.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
But you are Dale... lol
I swapped spinal docs because mine was losing his mind. Always asking about dem causes and would cut you off mid sentence to shout you down.

I finally told him to listen with his ears not his lips!

The next week Scalise incident made me think I had better get someone else injecting near my spine!

blah blah blah

hoamskilet

Established Member
Some of you guys are missing the point. Nobody is comparing those objects and their intended purposes. The point is, it's a load of crap having somebody else decide what you can or cannot have based upon somebody else's idea of "need"

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Question has already been answered by the Founding Fathers and is not up for debate.

07fc212952074cbc202deb205beb277ef83c6c92f88e94dba5bc9aa8898936b0.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
Some of you guys are missing the point. Nobody is comparing those objects and their intended purposes. The point is, it's a load of crap having somebody else decide what you can or cannot have based upon somebody else's idea of "need"
I want an fa/18

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
This topic reminds me of two things:
"One person shits their pants now everyone has to wear diapers."

A bumper sticker on a jeep in neighborhood:
*silhouette of AR15*
"You give peace a chance and I'l cover you in case it doesn't work out"

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
The simple truth of the matter is that the founding fathers did not write: "The right to keep and bear arms, for sport only, shall not be infringed."
They envisioned the need for an irregular military force to be ready in time of need.

Users who are viewing this thread