Pepperell BBQ and Fender Rolling

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
So we finally have decided on two dates. The day is Sunday Oct 21st and the rain date is Sunday Oct 28th. We can all thank Candy Roush for wanting to make this more then just rolling fenders. Hes looking to make this a end of the year gathering with some good old BBQ. He would like to spend some time hanging out and not just rolling fenders all day so he said he will roll 5 cars. He gave a group price of $100 for each car. I will add a list for 5 spots for who will be getting fenders rolled. I can also make a list of who will be coming for the BBQ portion of the day when people can give me a definate answer. Lets make this a good get together for the last time before they get put away for the winter.

Fenders Rolled
1: MassDSGsvt
2: 04TorchRedSVT
3: Tifosi2003GT
4: DOCHMach1
5:
BBQ Only Attendees
6: Turbodofci
7: TheCat033
8: Sonicblur
9: GTMustang00
10: Stiffler197
11: Mellis
12: MassMustang02
13: Mooch29
14: Chromesnake98
15: 2001Bullitt
16: Yuke175
17: F2Hatch

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED.... I will also have svt rod and piston assembly for sale for anyone who wants a display piece. I will keep them out together to dell but I will post a pic of what it looks like cleaned. Price is $100

Last edited:

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
We were talking about doing an HPR season end event, might work with Nick on this and see if we can make the BBQ portion into our annual pig roast, we'll have to iron out the specifics but a small fee for the pig and supplies for all you can eat BBQ is always a good time

End of the season event - Hollow Point Racing

This is a great idea. Nick has been all for this day being a good event so I'm sure he would be down. But if you wanna send him a PM to make sure and to lay out the details then that would be great.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
This is a great idea. Nick has been all for this day being a good event so I'm sure he would be down. But if you wanna send him a PM to make sure and to lay out the details then that would be great.

Nick is actually a member and we work closely with him, something to discuss at our next meeting

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Ill hang out and meet some new people Dave. Be cool to finally meet some of the HPR boys too.

gtmustang00

Established Member
I'm in for the BBQ unless something pops up. If it's nice i'll bring one of the cars.

Users who are viewing this thread