Peoria / Quad Cities area

BlueVenom01

Established Member
Tabres said:
I've had my car to R&T's on two separate occassions. Rob (the owner) was always very nice and personable. All of my experiences with them have been top notch.

If you guys are going to actually be there, I'd considering going. As much as I hate Uftrings it is still cooler to meet people from the boards...

what did you have them do to your car? I was thinking about putting it on the dyno there....do you know if they support sct tuners?

i will def be at the show this sun...

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I had gears installed there and he helped me out with a problem I was having with my frame.

I'm 99% sure they do support SCT there.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
I just got the weekend off work so I'm there Sunday. Not showing...but attending.

Bryan, you should come out. It was a blast last year and there were a TON of cool Fords of all kinds. From full-on SCCA race-prepped cars to old Maverick grabbers, to newer SVT Contours & Cobras. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon.

If you guys drop by, we should try to park together and meet up perhaps?

BlueVenom01

Established Member
Tabres said:
I had gears installed there and he helped me out with a problem I was having with my frame.

I'm 99% sure they do support SCT there.

Good enough for me...if they can do gears correctly, they are ok in my book! I'll have to call em up!!!

BlueVenom01

Established Member
monkeyspunk79 said:
I just got the weekend off work so I'm there Sunday. Not showing...but attending.

Bryan, you should come out. It was a blast last year and there were a TON of cool Fords of all kinds. From full-on SCCA race-prepped cars to old Maverick grabbers, to newer SVT Contours & Cobras. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon.

If you guys drop by, we should try to park together and meet up perhaps?

Sounds like a plan to me...what time are you guys going to be there? I'm going to try and make it between 8-9, stay for a few hours and then I have to leave...I'm going to try and come back in the afternoon though

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Can't make it unfortunately. My aunt is having a retirement party that I have to go to...

Sorry guys, maybe we can get together sometime before the cold comes on real strong.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Blue, were you behind me on War Memorial Friday night? Does your car have hyperwhite / blue headlights & fogs?

The show rocked yesterday, except it was sunny & hot and I got broiled. Lots of neat cars and a TON of late model mustangs. :beer:

ez112

Established Member
Does anyone know the owner of the DSG Mach 1 that sits at the Meineke on SW Adams St? It's Right before you get into Bartonville. It's got slicks set up already. Looks mean as hell.

BlueVenom01

Established Member
Blue, were you behind me on War Memorial Friday night? Does your car have hyperwhite / blue headlights & fogs?

The show rocked yesterday, except it was sunny & hot and I got broiled. Lots of neat cars and a TON of late model mustangs. :beer:

Sorry for the late reply...I'm not sure if I was or not. But yes I do have the hyperwhite/blue headlights and fogs. And as far as I know I have the only true blue 01 Cobra in P-Town....

So it sounds like maybe I was ...:thumbsup:

03whtpny

Established Member
Does anyone know the owner of the DSG Mach 1 that sits at the Meineke on SW Adams St? It's Right before you get into Bartonville. It's got slicks set up already. Looks mean as hell.

his name is ryan likes to give it the nx very cool guy great guy for custom exhaust work.

blue venom 01 i think i have saw you around, quite a bit and had a talk at us cellular one day.

BlueVenom01

Established Member
his name is ryan likes to give it the nx very cool guy great guy for custom exhaust work.

blue venom 01 i think i have saw you around, quite a bit and had a talk at us cellular one day.

yep that's me.... I see you around town every so often mostly around timberlane apts?? black and white mach w/ the steeda wing right?

ez112

Established Member
I took my L to school the other day because I wanted to see if I could find this modded diesel Silverado quad cab that CREEPED me when I took my 96 Z34 Monte carlo. I wanted payback!

a little late of a notice but there is a Lightning meet at Byron tomorrow. I'll post up pictures and numbers tomorrow.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Anyone know of any good powder coating shops in the area? Looking to get some things done: valve covers, intake hat, etc..

BlueVenom01

Established Member
Haven't heard of one around here....I remember someone telling me about some place in/near Chicago that does good powder coating work....

I can try to find out the name of the place if you want..

Users who are viewing this thread