People who stream TV, come in pls.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I think we are going to test out PS Vue this weekend. Our big TV (80" Sony) has the app built in, so may as well give it a try.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I think we are going to test out PS Vue this weekend. Our big TV (80" Sony) has the app built in, so may as well give it a try.

For the tv watching that we do, we didn't notice much difference between PSV and when we used DTV. I wasn't expecting the switch to a streaming service to be this easy.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member

I tried that about a year ago on the same TV. I thought the app sucked to be honest. Was very clunky and hard to navigate. Hopefully they have improved it.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
No doubt, DTV Now has continually improved. Last couple of updates has made it tremendously better. So bravo to them, the DVR functions really well along with the other bits. We were going to cancel it but it's become a staple of our everyday

venmos1

Established Member
Anyone have any comparisons between DTN and Youtube tv? Both at $40 with similar channels. From my view it seems that YT is directed more towards sports (has several extra sports channels) vs DTN. Both have a cloud based dvr (DTN is limited to 20hrs vs YT is unlimited along with up to 6 accounts in the house). Both are supported by Roku. I dont have ATT so that discount is nonexistent for me. So looking at the same prices. Comes down to the quality of those two platforms.

Users who are viewing this thread