Pensacola/Daphne/Gulfport Meet up FEB 17th!!!

milgt

Established Member
Just realized I posted in the other thread about this which no one posted in. ANYWAY-

Man, had a blast today meeting up with you and everybody else! You guys have a nice spot to chill and have fun. I liked that the cops weren't horrible and only messed with us when they started getting complaints bc a few guys got carried away lol.

milgt

Established Member
I guess I left right before the cops showed up? I was there when they came by the mall but guessing they showed up later during the cruise after we stopped?

Yeah, if I remember right you had left about 10mins before they showed up. Maybe a little longer than that.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I want to see our video damn it!! BTW I bought tires, they'll be here on Thursday. I vote you and I re-match and see how it turns out with me spinning on ice lol.

milgt

Established Member
I want to see our video damn it!! BTW I bought tires, they'll be here on Thursday. I vote you and I re-match and see how it turns out with me spinning on ice lol.

LOL!! we can rematch no problem man. My tires will be here friday so you beat me at that too haha :rolling:

2sticks

Established Member
So I hear you guys didn't treat the Lightning/Harley truck guys too well... No one apparently wanted to talk to them or take anytime trying to make themselves known. Is this true???

milgt

Established Member
So I hear you guys didn't treat the Lightning/Harley truck guys too well... No one apparently wanted to talk to them or take anytime trying to make themselves known. Is this true???

I saw the lightnings but couldn't really tell who owned them. I know I didn't mean to make them feel left out I was just walking around talking to everyone but guess I missed them. :shrug:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

Not really true.. There were like 5-7 groups of people of there.. It was hard to tell who was who.. Cars didn't park next to each other so that was another thing.. I tried to introduce myself to everyone that I could.. But more cars kept pulling in..

I'm very sorry if they felt un-welcome at all. It was kinda a cluster at first :(

2sticks

Established Member
I wasn't able to make it but I sure wanted to. I've not been too active in you guys forum over the years but I've stalked through it a bit looking for how-to's and such.

We've got a pretty big group of L's and Harley trucks over in Mobile and we try to have a gtg every few weeks or once a month. Im just as guilty as the next guy when attending these get togethers so I'll do a better job of trying to include you guys in the future. The name here is Danny...

If you guys are down for hanging out with L's and HD's then I'd be glad to try to put something together in the future with you folks. Im the alabama mod for lightningrodder and lightninggarage so we've got a pretty big group...

2sticks

Established Member
Not really true.. There were like 5-7 groups of people of there.. It was hard to tell who was who.. Cars didn't park next to each other so that was another thing.. I tried to introduce myself to everyone that I could.. But more cars kept pulling in..

I'm very sorry if they felt un-welcome at all. It was kinda a cluster at first :(

Thanks for the reply Man....much appreciated! :beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'm in Daphne, and I'm always down for a GTG I love L's and HD's!! If you can post up events on this forum that would be awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread