Pensacola/Daphne/Gulfport Meet up FEB 17th!!!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well that's good if you got the car sold man!! :beer: But you should still come out to hang.. Hell I'll even letcha drive my slow Cobra :D

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Was hoping to make it out but I need to button things up before 3-8-13.
Looks like 3-23-13 at XXX is GAME ON though.........;-)

NTXRockr

Established Member
So what time is this thing tomorrow? We're going to pick up Scott N's car from pcb in the morning and should be back around lunch time or later...will everyone still be around later in the afternoon?

'03snkbt

Established Member
So what time is this thing tomorrow? We're going to pick up Scott N's car from pcb in the morning and should be back around lunch time or later...will everyone still be around later in the afternoon?

You two should just hang around for a few tomorrow. The GTG isn't until Sunday.......hello :poke:

'03snkbt

Established Member
Yall need any help tomorrow? I'm free.

He'll, I have no problem bolting this up tomorrow, but I'm not sure what the plan is. Get in touch with Figs and find out. Somebody let me know in the am.....you have my number.

NTXRockr

Established Member
We can use all the help we can get, it'll be fun getting that thing up there unless somebody brings a winch or something. I've got jacks and tons of ratcheting straps (heavy duty cargo aircraft ones) but still it'll be easier with plenty of hands.

I have no idea why I was thinking this was Saturday...it's been a long week, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread