Pegged the Beast last night/this morning....

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
:rockon: ....Well I usually go slower than normal in my Cobra during the day/normal driving....But around 2:30am this morning i was leaving my girls house heading North on I45 from Galveston....Once I saw a nice stretch and absolutely no cars I just had to gun it.....I was extremely suprised how fast I was pegging past 160......This car had alot more in it, I just didnt wanna push my luck......needless to say it was fun and made the 30min ride home only 20min....lol......Just had to share.....JT

JTSVT

Established Member
Oh yeah I did....Ive never gone that fast before and didnt intend to stay there that long...Im assuming I was at least going 165-170mph.....man that just sounds ridiculous....lol...JT

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
damn JT!

i miss houston, i can't wait till i'm back this summer for all the cruises and gtg's with ALL those freeways
-tony

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
04cobratorchred said:
Dumb question sorry, but why do you have to let up what happends if you don't? I havn't done it just wondering.

you will get the tick... then next time u do it... u will blow ur motor... just like me
:bash:

mj8

Established Member
SALEENGTROUSH said:
you will get the tick... then next time u do it... u will blow ur motor... just like me
:bash:

I would say that is a good reason to back out of it quickly. :thumbsup:

JTSVT

Established Member
Really just try not to peg it at all...I just reached it so damn quickly it caught me off guard....plus I was so busy glueing my hands to the wheel and watching the road...lol....but I went 106+ damnit!!.....lol...JT

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I think we've all done it one time or another
dscf00265sf.jpg

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I haven't done it either Bob. 130 or so for me, that's through the 1/4 mile at the track too. Usually trap 125+ by the time I let off I figure it's 130, I guess I'm just a wuss.

Users who are viewing this thread