PCV System options?

_XXX_

Established Member
I have been searching and finding the same info about the PCV issue of oil entering the TB, IC, and Plenum. However I only really see 3 choices the old air compressor oil sep kit, The L & S kit which I can't find, and removing the system which I am told puts oil film all over your engine from the vapors and you can smell the gasses releasing..... I'm curious what are you guys running and have there been any new products I'm missing?

:read:

99kblightning

Established Member
I put a plug in the back lower intake,capped all the intake hoses,put some breathers on the valve covers,and never looked back!
over 2 years no oil no problems.....

_XXX_

Established Member
I put a plug in the back lower intake,capped all the intake hoses,put some breathers on the valve covers,and never looked back!
over 2 years no oil no problems.....

You Don't get a oil smell on WOT or hot days? no oil residue on motor, charger, Ect.? ... This is what I want to do because I really dont want to have to empty a oil sep. all the time.. I have enough stuff to do lol.... The biggest Oh Damn factor for me would be the oil residue I have a lot of money going under the hood I want it to look nice lol...

And someone metioned if I don't have a lot of boost I'm going built over the Winter with a new 3.4.. and load of replacement parts so I want this done before I have to worry about the oil issue after...

ne typos will be from my 1 year old smackin the keyboard lol:cuss:

qurtrn10

Established Member
I read up on some older articles here about running the D9ZZ-6A666-A PCV valve. I had it installed recently, so I can't give any results yet, but this should keep oil from passing through while under boost.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
get a DMR unit...they should be ready to roll here very soon if im not mistaken.
As good as the L&S and alot sexier.
As for removing it....no thanks

Users who are viewing this thread