pcv deletes/oil seperators

SADF

Established Member
Its been a while since Ive messed with the truck, much less visited the forums. Im looking to fix/clean some things up on my truck. I was running a pcv delete setup similar to a once member named Shock Therepy. I know this subject has always been debatable, but are there any suggestions on the best setup yet? Keeping the oil out of my upper intake was priority, but I still don't like this setup completely (two hoses with breathers coming out of the valve covers). Any pictures or opinions are greatly appreciated.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
which brand do you recommend? I had one not long after I first bought the truck and it literally quit working in a week.

I have a DMR unit...but you cant get em anymore unless you findone on the market...and its worth every penny. Otherwise brother get a L&S unit, you should be pretty happy then.

I've been working on making a JLT sep work. Just need to find the right fittings.

I had a JLT unit sid along with the cobra PCV valve....that thing sucked worse that a sorority girl at a frat party....

Users who are viewing this thread