PCSing to Germany

SVTMystic04

Established Member
Going to Rammstein. Dont have stock mid pipe. Car is VERY loud. Its my only car, so I cant take it to Dallas and just leave it especially since I dont live there and I still need to get to the airport and fly out with all my bags and uniforms. Insurance would be a big hit as its already not cheap for me being 23 with a good amount of tickets etc. I dont wanna have a car payment on a car thats paid off.

SVTgsxrdude

Established Member
take it man i spent 2 years in bamberg and there was anothere guy with a terminator and i kicked myself every day for 2 years for not bringing my car

Stanger00

Established Member
Take it and sell it, profit. You will have a lot of time to get it to pass inspection and if you can't afford insurance put it under storage coverage until it sells.

Stanger00

Established Member
Still will get a better price since it will be NADA value instead of local zip codes for his area of residence I the states. It won't be a huge profit but he won't take a big hit like the car would in the states.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
get tired of Autobahn, there is Nurburgring right down the road! Winter sucks for the Cobra. I was there a couple days ago. I was given a mini-Cooper-S for rental car. Yes I did drive it.

Nukem1040

Established Member
damn, i just seen it and was going to ask if it was for sale in Germany?

Users who are viewing this thread