Paypal?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
As stated before , paypal sides with the buyer .....days of documentation , even from UPS .

Now if you or i want to buy from each other , we send USPS money orders , when money arrives , post office cashes it for us , then we send our goods .
Works perfectly .

You do not need the post office to cash a USPS money order. The only difference vs other money orders is that they are cancelable although you can put a stop payment on other money orders which you cannot on USPS money orders. If you send one to me and I cash it and do not send you your goods there is nothing that you can do about it. It is comparable to sending cash in the mail.

coposrv

Established Member
So what ended up happening? What was the out come? Never used Venmo.

They slapped my dick and told me to cut the shit. Venmo is ideally to be used between friends and not for business transactions. They allowed the one payment of 2999.99 the rest he had to cut a live check for when he got back from a work trip. He works out of the country 4/6 weeks at a time.

Basically I have Venmo to gamble with friends. I don’t like it but most of the guys I play golf with use it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
You do not need the post office to cash a USPS money order. The only difference vs other money orders is that they are cancelable although you can put a stop payment on other money orders which you cannot on USPS money orders. If you send one to me and I cash it and do not send you your goods there is nothing that you can do about it. It is comparable to sending cash in the mail.
Actually that is defined as wire fraud , and you bet i could and would do something about it .

You are correct , that you do not need the post office to cash the money order .
It is extremly easy to track that money order , and any tom foolery .

Users who are viewing this thread