Paxton Group Buy?!

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
I saw the other thread about a VMP TVS group buy and I noticed a few are looking to boost their coyotes, as am I!

So in lieu of the VMP, I would rather go the paxton route. Anyone down to do a group buy from Beef on a Paxon/Vortech kit?

Of course Beef would have to approve, but for now I wanna just see if anyone is interested and we'll go from there!

Who's interested?! :pop:

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Should have been in the market last year when the Paxton kits were selling like hotcakes.....$4299

2014 is the year of the turbo!!!:rockon:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We have a sale going on our Beefcake Special right now. Always killer buys every day.

Usually have 1 - 3 kits in stock as well.

Beef
513-478-1965

MG01GT

Established Member
We have a sale going on our Beefcake Special right now. Always killer buys every day.

Usually have 1 - 3 kits in stock as well.

Beef
513-478-1965

Ill be giving you a call here in the next couple days, My buddy Jason just ordered his Black Vortech from you a couple weeks ago and said your the man to go to!!

Boss3oh2

I was going to say, isn't there a vendor who undercuts everyone else? Just go to them, they're doing great!! They make like nothing on each sale, awesome business model!!!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I saw the other thread about a VMP TVS group buy and I noticed a few are looking to boost their coyotes, as am I!

So in lieu of the VMP, I would rather go the paxton route. Anyone down to do a group buy from Beef on a Paxon/Vortech kit?

Of course Beef would have to approve, but for now I wanna just see if anyone is interested and we'll go from there!

Who's interested?! :pop:

Thanks for the business! :)

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I was going to say, isn't there a vendor who undercuts everyone else? Just go to them, they're doing great!! They make like nothing on each sale, awesome business model!!!

Do you post anything helpful or just spew bullshit in every post?

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
This is America. That's how business works. If 3 vendors have the identical product of course I'm going with the one with the best price. It's called competition and it's what keeps products and businesses on the leading edge.

Users who are viewing this thread