Paxton Group Buy?!

hopony

Established Member
This is America. That's how business works. If 3 vendors have the identical product of course I'm going with the one with the best price. It's called competition and it's what keeps products and businesses on the leading edge.

lets work harder to make less money makes perfect sense.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I was going to say, isn't there a vendor who undercuts everyone else? Just go to them, they're doing great!! They make like nothing on each sale, awesome business model!!!

Do you post anything helpful or just spew bullshit in every post?

Well,

He's here just to discredit. It's aleady been verified that this is either Jason from Hypermotive, or one of his employees. Selling on the back end.

He has been banned several times, and keeps coming back.

Nice that my tax money is going to someone in the military for this crap. Making money on my $$.

Last edited:

Rubberman

Established Member
I am in the same type of business we have a really competitive field out there, its all about customer service and loyalty! I always ask several questions before spending any type of money like this, everybody I spoke with out here recommended beefcake , if anything the price he sells for you really cant ask for a better price, the only thing I would like to see even if the kit was a couple hundred more would be all the hoses to be precut for fitment, you would literally be able to shave off at least 2 hours of install time.

Boss3oh2

Well,

He's here just to discredit. It's aleady been verified that this is either Jason from Hypermotive, or one of his employees. Selling on the back end.

He has been banned several times, and keeps coming back.

Nice that my tax money is going to someone in the military for this crap. Making money on my $$.

Whoo! I'm military as well, Jay and I work on the same post here in Stuttgart. lol, been verified that I'm actually part of Hypermotive??? ..... absolutely not. I've personally seen the conversations you and Jay have. I still remember a sale were you purposely lost money to take a sale from him. You openly admitted it to him as well, I'll give him a call and see if I can give it to me to put on here.

I rep him as much as I can, he's a good dude. He told me about some guy that bought a Paxton from him and you hounded that customer like a badger telling him he shouldn't buy from Jay.... lol, you're a snake.

Jay's the one that talked me into buying a Boss, after I saw his I was pretty much sold. He's also done all the work to my car.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Whoo! I'm military as well, Jay and I work on the same post here in Stuttgart. lol, been verified that I'm actually part of Hypermotive??? ..... absolutely not. I've personally seen the conversations you and Jay have. I still remember a sale were you purposely lost money to take a sale from him. You openly admitted it to him as well, I'll give him a call and see if I can give it to me to put on here.

I rep him as much as I can, he's a good dude. He told me about some guy that bought a Paxton from him and you hounded that customer like a badger telling him he shouldn't buy from Jay.... lol, you're a snake.

Jay's the one that talked me into buying a Boss, after I saw his I was pretty much sold. He's also done all the work to my car.

So your saying you haven't been on here PM'ing people to buy from Jay instead of the vendors here?? I think the mods can prove otherwise.

And you must be talking about the customer that contacted me for other parts, and also complaining because I had stocking kits for sale, and he had been waiting along time, and wished he had boughten from me instead.

You have 47 posts in 7 months, and I'm guessing way more pm's than that. Jay got banned, so now he gets you to send everyone messages instead of him.

And funny how I knew you were affilitated with him huh....

Out of the tens of thousands of members, how were we able to pick that out?

Your not with hypermotive, but you work with jay, you pm people for jay, you see jay's business conversations.........

And don't play high and mighty with me. I list an exhaust for sale, he lists it $10 cheaper. Of course i'll match. Then I offer a percentage on an item. And he tries to offer 1% more. Same thing....

And I offered to help jay on pricing on some things as well, and I pointed him to errors in his vortech / Paxton listings that could have cost him a lot of money.

And in case you didn't know, the post was directed towards me to start.

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
the real winners are the guys that bought a kit when beef and JPC were in a price war. i think the package got down to $3799.

Boss3oh2

So your saying you haven't been on here PM'ing people to buy from Jay instead of the vendors here?? I think the mods can prove otherwise.

And you must be talking about the customer that contacted me for other parts, and also complaining because I had stocking kits for sale, and he had been waiting along time, and wished he had boughten from me instead.

You have 47 posts in 7 months, and I'm guessing way more pm's than that. Jay got banned, so now he gets you to send everyone messages instead of him.

And funny how I knew you were affilitated with him huh....

Out of the tens of thousands of members, how were we able to pick that out?

Your not with hypermotive, but you work with jay, you pm people for jay, you see jay's business conversations.........

And don't play high and mighty with me. I list an exhaust for sale, he lists it $10 cheaper. Of course i'll match. Then I offer a percentage on an item. And he tries to offer 1% more. Same thing....
And in case you didn't know, the post was directed towards me to start.

First, Kingnut.... that's an awesome signature you have dude.

As work, I mean we are both in the military that share the same interests and happen to be in neighboring buildings. He's actually never asked me to sell for him but like any other customer, I'll rep him whenever I can... I don't see any issue with that... do you? He had a customer, Zach G.... who happens to be someone I personally know (which is the story I was referring to). I guess Zach bought a kit off Jay and you hounded him like crazy (Zach told me this too), then jay showed me the pms you kept sending him saying he was losing money and he should just buy all his Paxtons and Vortech kits from you.

No one is getting high and mighty on you, I'm not, I could care less how you behave you're not going to get money from me. I've seen how you act on here and other forums, I'm not on Facebook as I despise it but I can only imagine how you act on there as well.

But saying I'm Jay or part of Hypermotive is completely not true, I've just been lucky enough to see behind the curtain on how much of a snake you are.

Lastly, leave Jay out of this. That poor dude has nothing to do with how I handle myself, I'm a fellow military guy that stands up for my military brothers.

Talking about your tax dollars was a bit of a low blow... maybe childish... I'll ignore that.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
First, Kingnut.... that's an awesome signature you have dude.

As work, I mean we are both in the military that share the same interests and happen to be in neighboring buildings. He's actually never asked me to sell for him but like any other customer, I'll rep him whenever I can... I don't see any issue with that... do you? He had a customer, Zach G.... who happens to be someone I personally know (which is the story I was referring to). I guess Zach bought a kit off Jay and you hounded him like crazy (Zach told me this too), then jay showed me the pms you kept sending him saying he was losing money and he should just buy all his Paxtons and Vortech kits from you.

No one is getting high and mighty on you, I'm not, I could care less how you behave you're not going to get money from me. I've seen how you act on here and other forums, I'm not on Facebook as I despise it but I can only imagine how you act on there as well.

But saying I'm Jay or part of Hypermotive is completely not true, I've just been lucky enough to see behind the curtain on how much of a snake you are.

Lastly, leave Jay out of this. That poor dude has nothing to do with how I handle myself, I'm a fellow military guy that stands up for my military brothers.

Talking about your tax dollars was a bit of a low blow... maybe childish... I'll ignore that.

That's not coming from me, that's coming from the powers that be. There are certain things that trigger red flags, and your account happened to trigger that. To say your not part of a company, yet your pm'ing people over and over and over to buy somewhere else, while publicly bashing the paying vendors. What do you call that?

That's not "standing up for your military brothers". That's soliciting. Plain and simple. I have all the respect for the military in the world. But that has nothing to do with back door selling.

Your cracking me up. You say that I'm shady by offering a customer a price to earn a sale. Which is open commerce. Then you come here, in a thread directed at me, post negatively about me, then , pm members about a non paying vendor, that was banned for doing exactly what your doing.... Who's shady??

And as far as Zach.. How would I know that he was buying a Paxton if he hadn't pm'd me for information???????????????????????????????????????

If a customer contacts me, I'm going to pursue it.

I know where my money is going. Terry, I'll be calling after work today. How late are you open?

You can reach me til about 10pm as always! :)

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
Thanks for the awesome deal, Beef! Now I'm gonna go crazy waiting for the thing to get here, can't wait to throw it on!

If anyone needs anything, don't hesitate to call Beef, he's the man!

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
Agree! Just called today, terry was very helpful. Just waiting for the quote now. Should have it ordered tomorrow!

Fast_5.0

Established Member
the real winners are the guys that bought a kit when beef and JPC were in a price war. i think the package got down to $3799.

50635806.jpg

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Beefcake FTW!!!!!!!!!! I send any and all around me to him for parts and Lund for tuning. Why pay more for less? With beef you get stupid low prices and amazing customer service, yesterday I hit him up on FB in a PM, he called me within 20 minutes and answered my question.

Haters will always hate.

Users who are viewing this thread