pavilions

derockgt

Established Member
i wont be able to make it for a couple weeks! i was hoping the weather wasnt going to be bad, ill be in tucson for the next 2 weeks...

derockgt

Established Member
When do you head out? I still want that race.

to be honest idk work this weekend. cali weekend after that, i'll PM you when i get an open night... interested in running a pullied 08 gt500 as well? also roll with some vettes, 04 Z06, and couple LS2 C6's

96GT/SC

Ford Fan
Established Member
to be honest idk work this weekend. cali weekend after that, i'll PM you when i get an open night... interested in running a pullied 08 gt500 as well? also roll with some vettes, 04 Z06, and couple LS2 C6's

Pullied 08? Is it red and owned by a gentleman named Steve?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
that's probably Steve. 2011gtcs on here I think. that cars pretty quick.
and those vettes you speak of, is that the supercharged black one and than the hci spray blue one? those things are jet fast.

bmitchell373

Established Member
I'm down for any run, I only have intake and tune. Stock tires kill me from a dig, but. Any roll 40+ I'm down.

96GT/SC

Ford Fan
Established Member
yes sirr, his alternator took a poo:( we've had some friendly runs though

Yeah I was at his house helping him remove it. (Actually just watching haha)

that's probably Steve. 2011gtcs on here I think. that cars pretty quick.
and those vettes you speak of, is that the supercharged black one and than the hci spray blue one? those things are jet fast.

Are you talking about John? His plate says xfellon.

Last edited:

96GT/SC

Ford Fan
Established Member
I'm down for any run, I only have intake and tune. Stock tires kill me from a dig, but. Any roll 40+ I'm down.

If you want to have some fun there is a meet on Tuesdays in Chandler. Lots of quick cars will be there as long as it doesnt rain of course.

Last edited:

96GT/SC

Ford Fan
Established Member
Where at? I'd love to meet some fellow cars in town. I love a good race even when not in my favor.

Its at the In n Out on Chandler blvd and the 101. Starts at 7 but usually people show up a tad later. Unfortunately I wont be there tomorrow but the guys there are cool. Mostly apart of a local forum called AZFullThrottle.

Last edited:

bmitchell373

Established Member
Its at the In n Out on Chandler blvd and the 101. Starts at 7 but usually people show up a tad later. Unfortunately I wont be there tomorrow but the guys there are cool. Mostly apart of a local forum called AZFullThrottle.

Ok ill go check it out! Thanks

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Are you talking about John? His plate says xfellon.

Yes sir; that thing is bad ass!

Eh I went to the meet once and haven't gone back since. Some pretty sweet cars but the guys were pretty cocky. Don't really plan to go there any time soon lol that's just me though.

If that 5.0 is stock, it's not going to be much competition for some of those guys there lol no offense they just have some quick cars.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Got my new alternator in today, any one wants to run me be at the in and out meet in chandler tomorrow night, I should be there at 7 10

96GT/SC

Ford Fan
Established Member
Yes sir; that thing is bad ass!

Eh I went to the meet once and haven't gone back since. Some pretty sweet cars but the guys were pretty cocky. Don't really plan to go there any time soon lol that's just me though.

If that 5.0 is stock, it's not going to be much competition for some of those guys there lol no offense they just have some quick cars.

Yes his car is sick. There are alot of GM gear heads there on spray. Smallest shot is 150 I believe. Lol

Got my new alternator in today, any one wants to run me be at the in and out meet in chandler tomorrow night, I should be there at 7 10

I get 3 paychecks and a bonus this month. My car will be running and walking all over that 500 in no time! Lol :D

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I get 3 paychecks and a bonus this month. My car will be running and walking all over that 500 in no time! Lol :D[/QUOTE]

HAHA bring it on

derockgt

Established Member

id be down if i wasnt in tucson... our runs are good from 40. we need to get some footage! im solo you get the camera man:rolling:

bmitchell373

Established Member
Ill record from a slower car so that way when you shut down you car argue over who won cause you cant see from the vid!

Users who are viewing this thread