pavilions

SOCOMech

Established Member
I'll be there as long as the monsoon's stay away. Gotta show off the new Boss:cool:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Uh this was for last week buddy, its okay though you must be super excited about the Boss! Congrats.

But anyways the monsoon hit so I bailed If all goes well this weekend I'll make it up there.

bmitchell373

Established Member
I was on my way last week, saw the storm and turned around and booked it home! I plan on being there this sat if it stays clear. Anyone interested in a cruise sometime, the OG poster is my buddy, I know he would probably be down.

SOCOMech

Established Member
Uh this was for last week buddy, its okay though you must be super excited about the Boss! Congrats.

But anyways the monsoon hit so I bailed If all goes well this weekend I'll make it up there.

Ahhh, saw the date and was thinking it was this past Sunday, lol. I don't know why I was thinking this Saturday was Mustang night.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Ahhh, saw the date and was thinking it was this past Sunday, lol. I don't know why I was thinking this Saturday was Mustang night.

Haha no worries but actually it is Mustang night this Saturday. Unfortunately the forecast shows rain :/ I hate that it only rains on the weekends lol.

actually this sat. is mustang nite, rain or shine I"ll be there!!:banana:

+1 ^^^ He's there even if it's hailing golf balls lol.

If it doesn't rain I'll see you there!

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Just might have to make an appearance to meet some fellow stang owners!

Lets hope for some decent weather

bmitchell373

Established Member
I need to race another termi, lost to one, but it had pully, tune, full exhaust. I think i could take/hang with a stock ish one.

derockgt

Established Member
I need to race another termi, lost to one, but it had pully, tune, full exhaust. I think i could take/hang with a stock ish one.

im down to run:banana: mods in sig. not stock but it will be fun. im planning on the car show tonight.

bmitchell373

Established Member
Side thought, I don't know where anyone lives. but I'm off 17/jomax. But i think im going to check out the bell/67th show first (never been) then head to the Pavs by 7.

Users who are viewing this thread