PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE FULL AIR INTAKE INCLUDING THROTTLE BODY AND UPPER INTAKE !!!!!

djax

Established Member
I was unable to find this part on the web site listed above. Can someone point me in the right direction.

sqidd

Established Member
I just picked a throttle body and intake from Paul also. Did not dyno yet but the seat of the pants feel is there. The idle takes a few seconds to drop from 1000 to 750 and the throttle tip in is definitly more abrupt. This is nit picking though, I don't think many people will care. The kit cost $900 with tax. Paul is also a joy to work with. His customer service is top notch. Just like his products.

sqidd

MJ32V

Established Member
Terminator03- What are you basing "40 horses at the wheel" on? Was this run on dyno at Paul's? Would like to see dyno run vs baseline dyno.

MJ

sqidd

Established Member
Mustang03,

What is a PM?:

post modern
pyro maniac
powell movement
packaging microcubes
purple microbus
powerful motor
practice matchmaking
pussy magnet
purgonetic modualtor
pubic mytes
psyshic mindreading
or some time after noon

sqidd

Last edited:

sqidd

Established Member
Ronried03,
I have the UPR chip in there. It is set up for the 2.93 pulley with a cold air intake and exhaust. I still need to get it on a dyno but the fueling seems close. I did a plug chop and they looked fine. It also is not showing any other signs of being lean(surging,pinging,running hotter or lean popping). So far so good.:p

sqidd

kom

Established Member
Originally posted by sqidd
Mustang03,

What is a PM?

sqidd
PM = Personal Message

click the button at the top of the page that says "User cp"
CP = cpntrol panel:thumbsup:

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Squidd,
The outside sure looks pretty, but are there any pictures of the inside of the TB and the inside of the Upper Intake? Did you get any? or maybe Paul's can post some? or e-mail some?
Thanks,
Dana

satx

Banned
now that everyone's curiosity is up, how bout those pics and dyno sheets?

sqidd

Established Member
Sorry my car will not be on the dyno untill the Bassani headders come in. I also did not take pictures because I ran home and bolted it up ASAP. Paul told me he has seen a minimum of 22hp and a maximum of 33hp from installing the intake and throttle body. But the torque is where it is at. He said a minimum of 35# and a maximum of 43#. My "But O Meter" (recently calibrated) tells me his claims are spot on.

sqidd

satx

Banned
when you say intake and throttlebody, are you sayin that the tb and blower inlet is worth that power or tb/blower inlet + CAI is worth that power?

ironstang

Established Member
Is the TB Accufab and is it completely new & redesigned?

What has been done to the TB->Blower tube? Is it a totally new redesigned piece or a stock piece that has been ported?

What about a second spring on throttle for NHRA/NMRA??? tracks require? The guy at PHP mentioned they did something special for special price, but I didn't understand 100% what he was talking about.

The setup looks good.
Thanks.

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by Terminator03
not sure about the spring but its a redisgned and new throttle body and redesigned and new intake to supercharger.

Glen,Any idle issues?? Install tips??

Jim V.

ironstang

Established Member
Get this BS, PHP has exclusive rights to the 03 Cobra Accufab single blade TB. You can't buy it from Accufab or anyone else, you only can buy it from PHP.

PHP quoted me nearly $900 for TB and TB->blower tube, plus something like $200-$300 for airbox setup.

Personally, I think that's just way too freaking expensive considering the Accufab's other TBs alone are under $400 list. I'd like to know if the TB->blower tube is just the stock tube ported or actually a different design?

So the other companies stating they are getting the TBs in to sell are actually buying them from PHP so there is going to be 2 markups on the item by the time we get them.

Performance costs money and then economics kicks in.

Users who are viewing this thread