Paul Walker Tribute

TRMach1

Established Member
Went to go watch Furious 7 yesterday. Definitely a good movie, the ending tribute to him was definitely good and touching. Most of us younger folks grew up watching the movies which got us into cars. Not only did he play a race car driver or an enthusiast of cars but he was also that in real life which relates to all of us who have a passion for cars.. Here is a tribute to him. Not my video..

[video=youtube;LRulKVYSUxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRulKVYSUxE[/video]

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
I lost my shit at the final scene. Paul walker and the Fast and Furious series are what started my automotive obsession. I was young when the movies came out.

RIP Paul.

Geno-04

Established Member
That was pretty good.....just thought they should have done all his movies.....he was in a lot of other stuff!

TRMach1

Established Member
The ending was very well done In my opinion. I liked it.

I thought so too, it was perfect. All white supra with all white clothes..

Same here. Good movie. He will always be remembered

Definitely!

I lost my shit at the final scene. Paul walker and the Fast and Furious series are what started my automotive obsession. I was young when the movies came out.

RIP Paul.

Yeah a lot of people at the movies were tearing up. I too was really young, I remember buying FF2 the first day it came out, stayed home and didn't go to school but did go to walmart to pick that up lol.

That was pretty good.....just thought they should have done all his movies.....he was in a lot of other stuff!

True, guess its because most of us remember him mostly from his FF movies.

nicksender

Established Member
I agree that the ending tribute was extremely touching and well done. I'm surprised to see that in a Hollywood blockbuster movie of this magnitude.

One of the few times they got it right. It must have been tough to finish that movie without him.

iczar1

Established Member
His death made me know the pain of what the end of an era felt like. Its the only time when a star passed that I felt actual sadness.

***** SPOILER!!!!!***

uncut ending
[youtube_browser]zl0RSRfNJnw[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

mustang addict

Established Member
Cool factoid: the white Supra shown at the end of the movie was one of Paul Walkers personal cars. So was the blue GTR shown earlier in the movie.

JumpMan23

Established Member
Not even gonna lie, several parts in that movie hit me right in the feels. That phone call with Mia :( The Beach, and then the final drive off towards that fork in the road. :(

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very touching and well done tribute. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I surely will very soon. A must see. Paul is very much missed.

DaBigBone

Established Member
Ending definitely hit me hard when I saw it the other night. Great movie. Sad to see him go. I'm also one of the many that was young when the movies started coming out and is absolutely what got me into the hobby.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I didn't know what a lightning was until the 1st movie. That week went and bought one. Lol I was a cop at the time...did some fun racing. Its how I got this name outlaw. A cop who raced at night. Someone called me that one night back then and it just stuck.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Damn sounds like some of you guys are young lol. In the movie it was as if they new he was going to die, meaning they did or redid the script after his died to show a greater impact of his death. Not that there is a problem with it just saying. Good movie very action packed for sure, also having Jason S for the last movie was cool. My daughter asked me if there will be another and I said most likely but it will be a knock off with different actors and different directors just to cash in on the name. What was the box office numbers? _Edit found them. http://deadline.com/2015/04/furious-7-box-office-opening-weekend-easter-1201404191/

Last edited:

TRMach1

Established Member
I didn't know what a lightning was until the 1st movie. That week went and bought one. Lol I was a cop at the time...did some fun racing. Its how I got this name outlaw. A cop who raced at night. Someone called me that one night back then and it just stuck.

Haha that's how I learned about the lightning as well. Cool way to get your name too!

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I was into imports before the first movie came out. Bought my Eclipse GSX brand new in 1998. I was 21 then. The first movie came out and a few years later I got out of the import scene when "Ricers" became popular.

I still remained a huge fan of the movies and Paul Walker in general. He always seemed like a good dude in real life and a genuine enthusiast. Never been saddened by a celebrity death before until his. Usually whenever I hear about one I'm like ****em, I didn't know them. I actually enjoyed all the movies in the series but 2 and 3 other than Vin's cameo. Sad to see them come to an end.

Electrokid

Established Member
Damn sounds like some of you guys are young lol. In the movie it was as if they new he was going to die, meaning they did or redid the script after his died to show a greater impact of his death. Not that there is a problem with it just saying. Good movie very action packed for sure, also having Jason S for the last movie was cool. My daughter asked me if there will be another and I said most likely but it will be a knock off with different actors and different directors just to cash in on the name. What was the box office numbers? _Edit found them. http://deadline.com/2015/04/furious-7-box-office-opening-weekend-easter-1201404191/
In an interview, the director was saying that they re-wrote the end of the movie to pay homage to Walker

ctgreddy

Established Member
That ending was amazing. Been hearing this movie called "fast and the feelious" which fits. I'm with everyone else in saying no other actor death hit me like Paul's. He will definitely be missed and the ending to this movie was absolutely perfect.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I saw the movie last night, it was a good ending to a series, and the tribute to Paul walker was great.

stroked mach

Established Member
I got to go see it I too started in the rice(91crx) on the spray lol I loved the first one and when it came out a buddy said their was moms racing their minn vans after the first one lol, Im with everyone too as his death was very sad, cant wait to go see it

Users who are viewing this thread