Pathetic ricer moments or stories

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
This thread has definite potential!

I seriously have too many of these stories to count but here the is one that just came to mind...

So there was this kid that lived in the same neighborhood as me and was one year younger that always fed me BS lines about how his next door neighbor built and raced 2,200 horsepower Miatas :dw: ((I know right?)) He always tried to brag to me about totalling out his 4runner while driving drunk or getting really High before School... :dw: I think I was supposed to be impressed?

Anyways, one day he comes into class with a wide eyed look on his face smiling really big. I give him the usual half smile as we made eye contact, which kinda looked like a "Whats going On" face but in reality it was really a "Oh great, here we go again" look. So he sits next to me and right in the middle of class starts telling me how his friend just got a Twin Turbo 350z. I play along, while tryin to take notes in class, asking how much boost it was running and sized turbos, etc. etc.

We BS for a little bit about it, when he tells me that he just went for a ride in it before school and said they got it up to 160mph...I was slightly skeptical at this point...and then he told me they did it on a small half mile road in OUR NEIGHBORHOOD, which consists of two big hills and a couple quick turns.

I start laughing and ask him if it really expects me to believe that? The kid insisted on it for a good month before I finally broke him down in which he said they might have ONLY been going 120mph...:dw:

Its so ironic u just saying this little story did the guy move to utah? I bought a nitrous kit from a guy to flip 3 days ago and this little worm looking thing when I asked why he was selling was goin to use it on his drag 2500hp miata but his MOTOR BUILDING ADVISERS told him he wasnt goin to need it. 10psi was goin to be plenty and I should look for him at the track running LOW 6"s. I said in the 1/8th mile. He was like no 1/4 1225ft LOL....:lol:

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
So I used to date this guy who was all into the "ricer" scene. He drove a 1993 Nissan Altima with a can, wing and body kit on it. He used to run around with a few guys driving the riced out Honda Civics. So one day I pulled up to one of the civic guys in my 150ish hp '95 Dodge Avenger and noticed he had a brow sticker that said the car was a Honda Civic...so I get his attention and in a very flirty voice I asked why kind of car he drove. He got all drooly with big puppy dog eyes and told me it was a Honda Civic. I just looked at him and responded "really, cause I couldn't tell by the huge brow sticker saying it was a Civic" and drove off. The look on his face was ****ing priceless!!

FranticFocus05

Established Member
Little over a year ago was hanging out at a spot and this young kid in a Cobolt SS was leaving the parking lot. He tried to do a burnout leaving the parking lot and while turning to the right.... He didnt do muh of a burnout ended up making a lot of noise and then a loud BOOM as he ran smack into a parked semi.....

Pictures tell a thousand words....

June16th040.jpg

The kid in the white was the driver
June16th038.jpg

June16th037.jpg

June16th033.jpg

x_man586

Going to UTI
Established Member
I knew a guy that had a 91 Honda Prelude who thought it was the sh*t. Then he got a 97GT, Then he got a 02 Lightning. I know first hand about ricers. There was nothing you could do get me to see the light. I had to learn myself.

s_x_i

Established Member
At the meet a couple of weeks ago, some younger ricer guys showed up... one of my friends overheard one of them say "don't even try race that white Cobra, he ****ing killed me the other night."

My buddy came and asked me if I'd ran this kid... I don't normally run my car on the street, so I figured I'd remember... Nope, never seen him. :shrug:

So the kid came into the conversation: "Don't you remember, Monday night at the light at (blank) down the service road and onto the highway?"

Nope

"Yeah, this is your car man, it has the same plate, you left me like I was standing still"

Really... :dw:

Turns out that the kid had been trying to race me and I'd never seen him (windows up, music blaring) I was just poking along driving normally (ok maybe a little fast). Damn it must suck to be that slow! :lol:

Last edited:

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
At the meet a couple of weeks ago, some younger ricer guys showed up... one of my friends overheard one of them say "don't even try race that white Cobra, he ****ing killed me the other night."

My buddy came and asked me if I'd ran this kid... I don't normally run my car on the street, so I figured I'd remember... Nope, never seen him. :shrug:

So the kid came into the conversation: "Don't you remember, Monday night at the light at (blank) down the service road and onto the highway?"

Nope

"Yeah, this is your car man, it has the same plate, you left me like I was standing still"

Turns out that the kid had been trying to race me and I'd never seen him (windows up, music blaring) I was just poking along driving normally (ok maybe a little fast). Damn it must suck to be that slow! :lol:

LMAO!!!! O man that is by far the best story on here I laughed pretty hard reading this

The only story I have is right when I had gotten my lightning tuned I had a s-2000 started playing with me but I ignored him because I normally dont street race. Well the guy kept on toying with me so when he got next to me I nailed it and let off (My truck is an auto, obviously, so I just let it hit it until the RPMs got high and let off) the guy floored it and jumped a little since I let off. I floored it and left the guy in the dust. I tried slowing down ( all the way to 40 when the speed limit is 45) but the guy didnt come up next to me:bash:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member

Nope

:lol::lol::lol::lol::rockon:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Damn, that didn't happen in CS did it? Cause I figure the Cops would have stopped at nothing less than P.I.T. maneuvering both of those cars into the ditch tryin to pull a stunt like that.

Yep, like posted, we were in Midland. Cops used to be cool about us out there, if they'd find us out on a backroad they'd tell us to take it somewhere else. Midland/Odessa street racing was legendary, cars were trailered from as far as Houston or Dallas. But then came the movies, and the ricers, and the end of an era...:nonono::nonono:

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
Little over a year ago was hanging out at a spot and this young kid in a Cobolt SS was leaving the parking lot. He tried to do a burnout leaving the parking lot and while turning to the right.... He didnt do muh of a burnout ended up making a lot of noise and then a loud BOOM as he ran smack into a parked semi.....

Pictures tell a thousand words....

June16th040.jpg

The kid in the white was the driver
June16th038.jpg

June16th037.jpg

June16th033.jpg

That is freakin quality

504lightning

Stangher
Established Member
Can you guys share any funny ricer experiences you may have had or even heard? I use to know a kid with a yellow Type R that would always talk about how fast his car is and V tech this and V tech that but he couldn't even explain what V Tech really was or how it worked. That kid made me laugh and then there was one time at a party when I met the BIGGEST BS'r in the world. Unfortunately it was a Mustang owner and a terrible one at that.

I was at a party and the topic turned to cars. When I was walking in the house I noticed what looked like an 05-06ish 6cyl Mustang with Cobra badges on the car. The rear bumper did not say Cobra and the whole car just looked funny to me. The owner was a gwido with an attitude and a sweater vest :lol: This kid preceded to tell all these other kids who obviously had NO CLUE about cars and seemed to be buying this kids BS stories how he regularly destroyed Vettes and Vipers. I said to him "what do you have a sleeper because not many people would expect a 6 cyl to be very fast." The kid got mad as hell and was like what do you mean 6 cyl that is a Cobra with over 800hp if I need it. I said wow what a set up (playing along) and asked what he was packing under the hood. I asked him if he had TT's because 800hp seemed like alot for a KB (most ones I had seen at the time were in the 600+ range) He said no his car was Supercharged so I asked him you got the KB ? To which this moron replied wtf is that KB toys store?? No Dog, I got a Vortech Supercharger and I can run anywhere from 20lbs or up my boost and run 50lbs. THIS KID IS A MORON and I am laughing my ass off on the inside. He also told me how he can turn his boost up or down with his BOOST CONTROLLER for his Centri Blower LMAO and I just nodded and smiled.

Later afterward I went to his friend and said you know that kid is a tool and he is full of shit right? He was like about his car? I don't know I heard it is pretty fast. I said dude its a stock 6 cyl with some aftermarket badges on it. It does not even have a duel exhaust :rollseyes Long story short his friend then called him out and after a few min of arguing someone took the kids keys and threw them to his friend. His friend opened the car and popped the kids hood and there in front of us stood the might stock 4.0 liter 6 Cyl :lol1: After verbally beating down this kid for the rest of the night he finally dropped the fake tough guy persona and actually opened up and he was not such a bad guy afterall. I still see the kid from time to time and ask him hows his BEAST and he just laughs. You guys have any interesting tales?

Chris

Im not trying to be and ass but its v-tec not v tech.:bash:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i was riding in my friends car when he asked me if i felt the V-Tec kick in...i told him i heard a slight change in the tone of the engine but i didn't feel shit lol

he didn't think i was funny

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
i was riding in my friends car when he asked me if i felt the V-Tec kick in...i told him i heard a slight change in the tone of the engine but i didn't feel shit lol

he didn't think i was funny

Did he ever ride in the Cobra? Why would he even ask you that? LMAO

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
no he never did...the winters were LOOOOOOONG in Maine

That explains why he thinks his V tec would impress you :lol: That is like a dude thats bangin a fatty saying to a super models husband, you know you want a piece of my fatty !!

Last edited:

Michaelslilgray

I need more gas...
Established Member

Nope

That.. is just pathetic ROFTFFLMAO:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread