Pathetic ricer moments or stories

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
Can you guys share any funny ricer experiences you may have had or even heard? I use to know a kid with a yellow Type R that would always talk about how fast his car is and V tech this and V tech that but he couldn't even explain what V Tech really was or how it worked. That kid made me laugh and then there was one time at a party when I met the BIGGEST BS'r in the world. Unfortunately it was a Mustang owner and a terrible one at that.

I was at a party and the topic turned to cars. When I was walking in the house I noticed what looked like an 05-06ish 6cyl Mustang with Cobra badges on the car. The rear bumper did not say Cobra and the whole car just looked funny to me. The owner was a gwido with an attitude and a sweater vest :lol: This kid preceded to tell all these other kids who obviously had NO CLUE about cars and seemed to be buying this kids BS stories how he regularly destroyed Vettes and Vipers. I said to him "what do you have a sleeper because not many people would expect a 6 cyl to be very fast." The kid got mad as hell and was like what do you mean 6 cyl that is a Cobra with over 800hp if I need it. I said wow what a set up (playing along) and asked what he was packing under the hood. I asked him if he had TT's because 800hp seemed like alot for a KB (most ones I had seen at the time were in the 600+ range) He said no his car was Supercharged so I asked him you got the KB ? To which this moron replied wtf is that KB toys store?? No Dog, I got a Vortech Supercharger and I can run anywhere from 20lbs or up my boost and run 50lbs. THIS KID IS A MORON and I am laughing my ass off on the inside. He also told me how he can turn his boost up or down with his BOOST CONTROLLER for his Centri Blower LMAO and I just nodded and smiled.

Later afterward I went to his friend and said you know that kid is a tool and he is full of shit right? He was like about his car? I don't know I heard it is pretty fast. I said dude its a stock 6 cyl with some aftermarket badges on it. It does not even have a duel exhaust :rollseyes Long story short his friend then called him out and after a few min of arguing someone took the kids keys and threw them to his friend. His friend opened the car and popped the kids hood and there in front of us stood the might stock 4.0 liter 6 Cyl :lol1: After verbally beating down this kid for the rest of the night he finally dropped the fake tough guy persona and actually opened up and he was not such a bad guy afterall. I still see the kid from time to time and ask him hows his BEAST and he just laughs. You guys have any interesting tales?

Chris

Last edited:

5pointHo

Established Member
i have one that i dont feel like getting into great detail right now, but it turned into me screaming at him at 4 in the morning all hammered and pissed. some kid tried to tell me that stock for stock a new mach one could beat ANY cobra ever, so i replied, you know the 03, 04 cobras are supercharged right .. and he told me, no theyre not. omg i was irate.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
i have one that i dont feel like getting into great detail right now, but it turned into me screaming at him at 4 in the morning all hammered and pissed. some kid tried to tell me that stock for stock a new mach one could beat ANY cobra ever, so i replied, you know the 03, 04 cobras are supercharged right .. and he told me, no theyre not. omg i was irate.

Was he a Mach 1 owner? It is frustrating as hell arguing with someone you know is wrong. lol

Gongshow

Dirty Slut
Established Member
One time I was talking to this kid that had a Hyundai Accent, you know a little red 4 door car that you would die in if you ever hit anything. Cars make like 100hp or whatever. Anyway he goes on telling me, "yeah man I could so pimp this thing out if I wanted to, get some nasty ass rims, bodykit, turbo.." I go hell yeah man that would be awesome, I look inside and the center area of his dash with the heat knobs and what not... was hanging off the dash lol and his bumpers were falling off the car. I just couldn't help but laugh at the kid.

This other guy was at the hockey rink parking lot with his new GTO. It was like, tan color, it had a giant ricer wing, orange graphic stickers on the side and aftermarket clear tails, not the stock ones. Well this guy was bragging about how it makes 500hp and how its so awesome and I'm just thinking the whole time like, what a ricer *** piece of shit lol his car looks like a v8 version of a riced out honda.

TourEnvy

Around
Established Member
Coming back home from the track one night, its about a hour drive on the high way. I think my car was a high 12's car at the time. My buddy had a WS6 Formula at the time (sold it for a Hummer, dumb MF!) So we are crusing along and we pull up on a RX7, also coming from the track and he is all riced out. So we slow down to nice rolling speed, I behind my buddy and him next to the rx7. I gave them the toot and they take off. Well need less to say the RX7 gave him a run. My buddy is not the best driver. So in a nonchalant way, quite poetic if I think about it. As the the RX7 started to drop back for another run my buddy smoothly dropped in behind him and allowed me to pull up. It was kinda like puling out the big guns. he give us the toot and we took off. I took him for a drag up until I hit red line (C4 w/ 3.73's) and backed off. Surprising looking in my rear he was quite far behind.

Shortly after, The next exit quickly came up and he pulled off to the side of the road. On the phone with my buddy and he said when they shifted the RX7 back fired and a shit load of fire and shrapnel hit his windshield.

So after they f'd with us to run, we did and he blew up his car. The End

I have had my far share of malfunctions when running on the Street. I ran this modded SRT4, I overflowed my radiator tank and blew radiator fluid all over his car and passenger because they had the windows down. Oops.

I win, but I Lose (water). You Lose, but win (a free bath). :kaboom:

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
take him for a ride in your beast and show him whats up, guy sounded like a complete tool. Here is my personal best ricer story:

I moved out of town for college for a year and one night I was sitting around bored out of my mind. I jumped in my car and went down to the store to pick up some beer and low and behold what pulls up at the gas pumps. An eclipse with a 4ft tall wing, a guy with a 4x4 dodge truck, a guy with a pontiac G5, and some other little bs car. Well the guy with the eclipse walks up to me and ask me if I want to race. I said sure, what am I racing. He told me him and his eclipse with NAWS, i lol'd and said "sure, what size shot are you running?" He said a 50 shot and he has beat mustang GT's before. I said, "ok, lets go from a 25 punch and ill give you the hit" His eyes got big for some reason and said "well my car isnt running right tonight so race my friend and his truck. I walk over and ask his friend if his truck was fast and he told me he just got done racing a 2001 cobra and beat him by 5 trucks :dw: I just laughed about it and i told him lets go to the interstate and race. He agreed and off we went.

We pulled out on the road heading to the interstate and I was in 2nd at 20mph and he starts honking, i look over at him with the wtf look on my face since its cop infested right there. On the 3rd honk he hits the gas hard and starts to move really slowly, so i flatfoot my car in 2nd and pull literally 2 cars up to the speedlimit (45). They flag me over to a store and I get out and here the biggest bunch of bs ive ever heard in my life.

I ask him what mods he has done to his truck. He says and I quote: "I have a 360 in it, bone stock with 500hp. I ordered a supercharger for $9000 and it will put me at 1100rwhp." I was literally laughing out loud, he said "whats so funny? I do have that much power and just wait till i get the supercharger" I said "mighty funny how you just got beat by a 245rwhp car and you have 500hp, and im not stupid, i know there is no supercharger in the world that will give you 1100rwhp that will fit under that stock hood and will not blow it" He told me I was lying, that i didnt know anything about cars and had a supercharger so i pop my hood and look at what we have here, a stock 2v :rockon: His eyes got big and he said so where is the nitrous thats the only way you kept up with me, I popped my trunk, took out the bottom of my rear seat delete, nothing in there like that. He said theres no way that I "kept up with him". I said "dude, did you not see the race? lets go again and ill actually put it in the right gear this time" All his friends started hollaring and being retarded because they knew what was going to happen and he made the excuse that he didnt have the gas. I offered to put $10 of gas in his heap to race him and prove to him that he was a b/s artist. He said no since something wasnt right with his truck, he could tell. I said "ok dude, well ill catch you on the street one day and run you." I left and havent seen them since lol. I wish someone would have been with me to experience that

Also sorry for the long post. It was just a night to remember

5pointHo

Established Member
Coming back home from the track one night, its about a hour drive on the high way. I think my car was a high 12's car at the time. My buddy had a WS6 Formula at the time (sold it for a Hummer, dumb MF!) So we are crusing along and we pull up on a RX7, also coming from the track and he is all riced out. So we slow down to nice rolling speed, I behind my buddy and him next to the rx7. I gave them the toot and they take off. Well need less to say the RX7 gave him a run. My buddy is not the best driver. So in a nonchalant way, quite poetic if I think about it. As the the RX7 started to drop back for another run my buddy smoothly dropped in behind him and allowed me to pull up. It was kinda like puling out the big guns. he give us the toot and we took off. I took him for a drag up until I hit red line (C4 w/ 3.73's) and backed off. Surprising looking in my rear he was quite far behind.

Shortly after, The next exit quickly came up and he pulled off to the side of the road. On the phone with my buddy and he said when they shifted the RX7 back fired and a shit load of fire and shrapnel hit his windshield.

So after they f'd with us to run, we did and he blew up his car. The End

I have had my far share of malfunctions when running on the Street. I ran this modded SRT4, I overflowed my radiator tank and blew radiator fluid all over his car and passenger because they had the windows down. Oops.

I win, but I Lose (water). You Lose, but win (a free bath). :kaboom:

that was painful to read. grammar check anyone?

exdeath

Established Member
One of the more memorable moments was when I was stopped at a light behind these two Civics. The cars looked like they were painted sky blue with latex enamel and a roller, with the bare primer body kits with chicken wire, the diagonal license plates, wings, fart cans, fender gills, etc.

Pretty sure they were friends. They both rev and take off, and I figured I'd antagonize them a bit while they were 'racing'. So I pass the one that is behind about a car, and ride the ass of the one leading in the other lane, so as to get within inches of his bumper, back off, and do it again, all the time he never got out of it and just kept winding it out in every gear while missing shifts and rev matching up shifts with the clutch.

I was in a factory stock 10 year old 1995 Toyota Camry with a 2.2L 5SFE and 5 speed making 130 HP when it rolled off the assembly line, probably less with 150k miles on the clock with the factory plugs even.

We never exceeded 45 mph.

Last edited:

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
take him for a ride in your beast and show him whats up, guy sounded like a complete tool. Here is my personal best ricer story:

I moved out of town for college for a year and one night I was sitting around bored out of my mind. I jumped in my car and went down to the store to pick up some beer and low and behold what pulls up at the gas pumps. An eclipse with a 4ft tall wing, a guy with a 4x4 dodge truck, a guy with a pontiac G5, and some other little bs car. Well the guy with the eclipse walks up to me and ask me if I want to race. I said sure, what am I racing. He told me him and his eclipse with NAWS, i lol'd and said "sure, what size shot are you running?" He said a 50 shot and he has beat mustang GT's before. I said, "ok, lets go from a 25 punch and ill give you the hit" His eyes got big for some reason and said "well my car isnt running right tonight so race my friend and his truck. I walk over and ask his friend if his truck was fast and he told me he just got done racing a 2001 cobra and beat him by 5 trucks :dw: I just laughed about it and i told him lets go to the interstate and race. He agreed and off we went.

We pulled out on the road heading to the interstate and I was in 2nd at 20mph and he starts honking, i look over at him with the wtf look on my face since its cop infested right there. On the 3rd honk he hits the gas hard and starts to move really slowly, so i flatfoot my car in 2nd and pull literally 2 cars up to the speedlimit (45). They flag me over to a store and I get out and here the biggest bunch of bs ive ever heard in my life.

I ask him what mods he has done to his truck. He says and I quote: "I have a 360 in it, bone stock with 500hp. I ordered a supercharger for $9000 and it will put me at 1100rwhp." I was literally laughing out loud, he said "whats so funny? I do have that much power and just wait till i get the supercharger" I said "mighty funny how you just got beat by a 245rwhp car and you have 500hp, and im not stupid, i know there is no supercharger in the world that will give you 1100rwhp that will fit under that stock hood and will not blow it" He told me I was lying, that i didnt know anything about cars and had a supercharger so i pop my hood and look at what we have here, a stock 2v :rockon: His eyes got big and he said so where is the nitrous thats the only way you kept up with me, I popped my trunk, took out the bottom of my rear seat delete, nothing in there like that. He said theres no way that I "kept up with him". I said "dude, did you not see the race? lets go again and ill actually put it in the right gear this time" All his friends started hollaring and being retarded because they knew what was going to happen and he made the excuse that he didnt have the gas. I offered to put $10 of gas in his heap to race him and prove to him that he was a b/s artist. He said no since something wasnt right with his truck, he could tell. I said "ok dude, well ill catch you on the street one day and run you." I left and havent seen them since lol. I wish someone would have been with me to experience that

Also sorry for the long post. It was just a night to remember

Never appologize for a long post, at least to me anyway. I am probably the worst when it comes to long posts. That is an awesome story and sadly there are many of these people out there. Even some of my friends are retarded and they tell me to bring my car to the street races and win some money. I am like dude my car is slow compared to some of these cars that hustle for money. I am not even forged yet and I am on low boost. I would get housed. Anyway I don't think that many people really know what a fast car is. Some of the cars at the street racing scenes are not even street legal. They come out for a quick run and then go right back in the garage. LOL

Last edited:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
wicked funny story with epic ownage if you feel like reading it......

me and my buddies were all chilling in the burger king parking lot in our town (all of us repping american muscle of course) and this kid pulled in in a slammed civic hatch and talked to us for a few mins and then pulled away. When he pulled away he literally put the pedal to the floor, trying to do a peel out but the tires hooked and he just launched it at full speed.... he didnt even try to slow down and on the other side of the parking lot he was going about 45 and lost control, hit a curb that was blocking a small hill of bark mulch, he went up this bark mulch hill (after smashing over the curb) and was going so fast he literally had 4 wheels off the ground after he hit the top of the hill. His car landed partially sideways on the far side of the hill but momentum owned him and he slammed through a huge solid wood fence and his car stalled out on the other side of it. we all ran over to him to see if he was ok and my friend yelled "Dude that was like some dukes of hazzard shit!!!!" There was oil everywhere, pieces of oilpan everywhere, suspension parts, and other broken stuff including his headlight and part of his bumper. It was hands down the most hilarious ****ing thing ive ever seen in my life.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member

me and my buddies were all chilling in the burger king parking lot in our town (all of us repping american muscle of course) and this kid pulled in in a slammed civic hatch and talked to us for a few mins and then pulled away. When he pulled away he literally put the pedal to the floor, trying to do a peel out but the tires hooked and he just launched it at full speed.... he didnt even try to slow down and on the other side of the parking lot he was going about 45 and lost control, hit a curb that was blocking a small hill of bark mulch, he went up this bark mulch hill (after smashing over the curb) and was going so fast he literally had 4 wheels off the ground after he hit the top of the hill. His car landed partially sideways on the far side of the hill but momentum owned him and he slammed through a huge solid wood fence and his car stalled out on the other side of it. we all ran over to him to see if he was ok and my friend yelled "Dude that was like some dukes of hazzard shit!!!!" There was oil everywhere, pieces of oilpan everywhere, suspension parts, and other broken stuff including his headlight and part of his bumper. It was hands down the most hilarious ****ing thing ive ever seen in my life.

LMMFAO that was pwnage at its best

BLOWNLS3

Established Member

Dear Lord I would probably kill myself. That reminds me of the video in the pics and multimedia section where the terminator gets on it and spins out, crosses the divider and crashes into all the cars on the other side. How do you explain yourself ? LMFAO

5pointHo

Established Member

i literally just laughed out loud right now. thats awesome. i saw the remains of what sounded about like that at a parking lot where people would meet up for street races. it was hilarious.

JBR87

Established Member

man and i thought that having my tranny grind while putting my car in reverse in a parking lot was embarrassing damn 20 year old T-5s lolo

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
When 2 Fast 2 Furious opened, some friends and I went to check out the "car show" we heard about at the theatre. Our group consisted of our 69 Camaro, a 72 Camaro with a BBC that ran low 12's, a show car 67 Camaro with a huge blower through the hood (similar to the Charger from the first movie, sweet car), and a third gen with nitrous and some other stuff. As we're passing by the group of ricers that comprised the car show, a dude in an S-10 Extreme (you know, the one made my Chevrolet?) yelled at us to take our "slow American pieces of crap" home. As we left, the 67 and the 72 both left two gears worth of tire marks, and the cops keeping an eye on the show gave us the thumbs up.

MattP 343

Established Member
This thread has definite potential!

I seriously have too many of these stories to count but here the is one that just came to mind...

So there was this kid that lived in the same neighborhood as me and was one year younger that always fed me BS lines about how his next door neighbor built and raced 2,200 horsepower Miatas :dw: ((I know right?)) He always tried to brag to me about totalling out his 4runner while driving drunk or getting really High before School... :dw: I think I was supposed to be impressed?

Anyways, one day he comes into class with a wide eyed look on his face smiling really big. I give him the usual half smile as we made eye contact, which kinda looked like a "Whats going On" face but in reality it was really a "Oh great, here we go again" look. So he sits next to me and right in the middle of class starts telling me how his friend just got a Twin Turbo 350z. I play along, while tryin to take notes in class, asking how much boost it was running and sized turbos, etc. etc.

We BS for a little bit about it, when he tells me that he just went for a ride in it before school and said they got it up to 160mph...I was slightly skeptical at this point...and then he told me they did it on a small half mile road in OUR NEIGHBORHOOD, which consists of two big hills and a couple quick turns.

I start laughing and ask him if it really expects me to believe that? The kid insisted on it for a good month before I finally broke him down in which he said they might have ONLY been going 120mph...:dw:

Last edited:

MattP 343

Established Member
When 2 Fast 2 Furious opened, some friends and I went to check out the "car show" we heard about at the theatre. Our group consisted of our 69 Camaro, a 72 Camaro with a BBC that ran low 12's, a show car 67 Camaro with a huge blower through the hood (similar to the Charger from the first movie, sweet car), and a third gen with nitrous and some other stuff. As we're passing by the group of ricers that comprised the car show, a dude in an S-10 Extreme (you know, the one made my Chevrolet?) yelled at us to take our "slow American pieces of crap" home. As we left, the 67 and the 72 both left two gears worth of tire marks, and the cops keeping an eye on the show gave us the thumbs up.
Damn, that didn't happen in CS did it? Cause I figure the Cops would have stopped at nothing less than P.I.T. maneuvering both of those cars into the ditch tryin to pull a stunt like that.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
This thread has definite potential!

I seriously have too many of these stories to count but here the is one that just came to mind...

So there was this kid that lived in the same neighborhood as me and was one year younger that always fed me BS lines about how his next door neighbor built and raced 2,200 horsepower Miatas :dw: ((I know right?)) He always tried to brag to me about totalling out his 4runner while driving drunk or getting really High before School... :dw: I think I was supposed to be impressed?

Anyways, one day he comes into class with a wide eyed look on his face smiling really big. I give him the usual half smile as we made eye contact, which kinda looked like a "Whats going On" face but in reality it was really a "Oh great, here we go again" look. So he sits next to me and right in the middle of class starts telling me how his friend just got a Twin Turbo 350z. I play along, while tryin to take notes in class, asking how much boost it was running and sized turbos, etc. etc.

We BS for a little bit about it, when he tells me that he just went for a ride in it before school and said they got it up to 160mph...I was slightly skeptical at this point...and then he told me they did it on a small half mile road in OUR NEIGHBORHOOD, which consists of two big hills and a couple quick turns.

I start laughing and ask him if it really expects me to believe that? The kid insisted on it for a good month before I finally broke him down in which he said they might have ONLY been going 120mph...:dw:

That's funny I aked some kid with a stock 300ZX what his car traps in the 1/4 and he tells me 170 mph its Awesome LMFAO

01svtL

Established Member
Damn, that didn't happen in CS did it? Cause I figure the Cops would have stopped at nothing less than P.I.T. maneuvering both of those cars into the ditch tryin to pull a stunt like that.

Doubt it, when that movie came out I'm sure they were in Midland...

Users who are viewing this thread