Parts parts

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Everything is in route to its buyer and I have power and Internet at my home again, so I will be reachable. All I can say is thanks for bearing with me as pictures do the area no justice.

could you tell me if that was a 10 or 26 spline?

26 and it will be for sale again once it is returned to me.

countrysvt

Established Member
well ihave delt with him several times no problems he has bought from me and i have bought from him so all and all he is a great guy to deal with shit happens his town was messed up and he still strived to get your stuff to ya.
my .02 worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSM1012

Established Member
Thanks for the imput I sent numerous PM's and no response to any of them. I'm glad you two have a good relationship and he has been in contact with many others, not me. My .02 cents.

88_mustang_GT

Established Member
Thanks for the imput I sent numerous PM's and no response to any of them. I'm glad you two have a good relationship and he has been in contact with many others, not me. My .02 cents.

You may try e-mailing him. I'm not defending latemodelracer, but I'm not accusing him of anything either. It took me 3 1/2 weeks to get my parts.

nycarpenter

Established Member
well ihave delt with him several times no problems he has bought from me and i have bought from him so all and all he is a great guy to deal with shit happens his town was messed up and he still strived to get your stuff!!!!
my .02 worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's get this straight. John promised he shipped the $600 clutch on April 21st 2011 and that he would give me the shipping information when he returned to his office the next day April 22 2011. Shipping info was never received due to the fact he never shipped!! The Clutch arrived my post office yesterday with a May 3 2011 post mark. I refused the package so whoever wants the 26 spline spec 3+ and flywheel it is on its way back and seller should have it in 4-6 days. Simple case of seller takes payment and does not follow through with shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread