04 iPod adapter for stock radio 30 sold
Automated gauge of 50$ sold
Boost a pump 125$ sold
Spec 3+ nib with flywheel 600$

Last edited:

cChrisM

Cobra Builder
Established Member
interested in BAP, tried to send pm, your inbox is full. What size BAP is this?

Thanks

thunderhorse21

Established Member
A message from the seller: "Sorry for all delays, the town I live in was struck by one of the tornados that came through Alabama and have been without power, phones or Internet. If you can forwards this to all on Svt I'd appreciate it. All items bought have been shipped I drove almost 2hrs to a open post office."

hope everything works out well for him, he seems like a good guy.

Huff035

Established Member
A message from the seller: "Sorry for all delays, the town I live in was struck by one of the tornados that came through Alabama and have been without power, phones or Internet. If you can forwards this to all on Svt I'd appreciate it. All items bought have been shipped I drove almost 2hrs to a open post office."

wow... great seller. Hope all is well for him and his family.

nycarpenter

Established Member

All I can tell you is I paid for a clutch kit on the 21st of April 6 days before the tornados hit and buyer told me he shipped on the 21st and nothing ever arrived. I live 700 miles from the seller and had tried to get information from him about the shipment long before the weather hit. I do hope he and his family are well but I ran out of time and patience and had to do a chargeback with amex and buy my clutch from another party. These are just the facts from my purchase.

joeys01drptp

Established Member
All I can tell you is I paid for a clutch kit on the 21st of April 6 days before the tornados hit and buyer told me he shipped on the 21st and nothing ever arrived. I live 700 miles from the seller and had tried to get information from him about the shipment long before the weather hit. I do hope he and his family are well but I ran out of time and patience and had to do a chargeback with amex and buy my clutch from another party. These are just the facts from my purchase.

could you tell me if that was a 10 or 26 spline?

thunderhorse21

Established Member

I filed with paypal, upon which point he got back to me. judging from his previous feedback I figured the BAP would be a little late, but obviously things changed a lot given the weather situation. I'll let you all know when I receive it - he seems honest, just a fluke hopefully.

88_mustang_GT

Established Member
Thank you for the update. I kind of wondered if he was caught in the mess of the storms. I hope he and his family are okay. I'll let everyone know as well when I receive the idlers.

Users who are viewing this thread