Parts fron 01 Cobra

01Cobra896

Established Member
I have some parts available from my '01 Cobra I am looking to sell. The bigger items, i.e. engine and heads, I prefer to sell locally but will ship if the buyer works out all the details of shipping. All prices are OBO, I am looking to get this stuff gone.

Teksid shortblock-about 70K miles on the motor, no visible wear on the cylinder bores, compression was excellent when the motor was pulled, no leaks at all----$300
4V C-heads, ported and polished, new valve seals, new valve guides, 3-angle valve job--one head has wear on the intake cam journal. When the heads were built, the oil passage got blocked internally and the cam journal was damaged when the motor was first started, the other head is in perfect condition--$150
Valve covers with build plate installed, stock paint and will come with the stock COP covers---$100
Rear pumpkin from the IRS with cover and bearing caps, no damage at all---$100
Set of brand new FRPP 3.73 gears w/master install kit for an 8.8/IRS, seals and shims---$100
Factory Trak-Loc with brand new Kevlar rebuild kit (needs to be reassembled)---$75

I am south of Atlanta and I am willing to deliver within a reasonable distance. If you have any questions about any of the parts or you want pictures, send me a pm and we will work out the details. As I said, I want this stuff gone and I am negotiable on the price.

captslow

Established Member
Any chance you'd be willing to part out the shortblock?

Edit: Asking this because I'm interested in the crank

Last edited:

Mach828

Established Member
Interested in crank if you decide to part the shortblock.

Also interested in tlok rebuild kit if you want to sell it separate from the diff.

Users who are viewing this thread