Parting out truck,engine parts,suspension,cooling,electronics

jsnm

Established Member
Heres the rundown,parting out the entire truck,i started modding it late last year,a few parts at a time.
The truck is garage kept,and hardly every driven,possibly a few times a month,so basically all the parts are less than a year old,and have under 1000 miles on them.
I would like to hold off on having to ship the large/bulky items and the extremely heavy items as well.

__Dynatech Long Tube Headers,come with midpipes,with slip on test pipes as well as the hi flow cats with band clamps.They all have the stock o2 locations,as well as an extra bung for a wideband(will include a plug if not used).No rust or dents,just a little discolored from heat.
Comes with all hangers,nuts,bolts,spacers and gaskets.Also including a brand new kit with extras.-SOLD

__Belltech Front Lowering Spindles,they have some surface rust on them,nothing that cant be cleaned or sprayed off.Im also including moog lower balljoints that are already cut down to specs for the spindles.The balljoints were new when put em in,have around 450 miles on them.Also including all necessary hardware for them as well as the instructions.-$300 shipped

__Hotchkis Suspension Kit,Front Coil Springs(uncut),Rear Leaf Springs,also have all the new rubber absorbers for front and back.
-$400
Also Strange Rear Adjustable shocks.-SOLD

__JDM 58'' Traction Bars,come with both bars,brackets,new u-bolts,bolts nuts and washers,everything needed to install.-$250

__JLP Bolt in Driveshaft Loop,pretty basic.-$40

__JLP 6lb Pulley and GY gatorback belt comes with the 3 bolts/lock washers.-SOLD
Also have my tuned chip for the 6lb pulley and all other mods from JLP.-$75 shipped

__C&L Upper Plenum with gasket,powdercoated silver.-SOLD

__03 Navigator Aluminum Water Pump.-SOLD

__Canton Aluminum Intercooler Fluid/Ice Box,comes with heat wrap,all necessary lines to hook up(which are also heat wrapped).-$125

__JDM Electric Fan Kit-SOLD

__AFCO Dual Pass Heat Exhanger,comes with all lines,bracket,and instructions.-SOLD

__FTVB and Ford 4x4 trans pan.Valve body from Chickenears,2C.-SOLD

__Summit Battery Relocation kit,as well,everything needed,box,red top optima battery,neg and pos terminals with lines,loom,breaker connector,and plenty of extras.-$250

__AEM wideband kit,gauge,sensor,wiring and connectors,as well as SVT faceplate,extra bezels and faces.-SOLD

__Auto Meter Phantom gauges,boost and fuel pressure,with matching green bulbs.
Boost gauge comes with nec hookups as well as the hose and connectors.-$50
The electric fuel pressure gauge comes with all wiring,as well as a ss braided line and fuel rail fitting that i purchased seperately,so everything hooks right up.-SOLD

__Auto meter Steering Column gauge pod-$35 shipped

-Dual gauge holder,painted to match interior.-SOLD

__HID kits,for headlights and fog lights.Both kits are 8000k.These kits have literally under 5 hours of use on them,if that.Purchased from Stang Mods,have Lifetime Warranty!-SOLD

__Stock Ford Lightning 6-disc changer radio.Works perfectly,no issues at all.-SOLD

__Bedrug,no rips or stains on it.Only thing is i drilled a few holes out for the battery when it was back there,very small holes.Bolts right into where the 4 side hooks are - $225 SHIPPED

__Harman Kardon iplay,drive play,compelte kit too hook up,brand new.-$110 SHIPPED

__Lightning Smoked Rear Taillights-SOLD

Also,i have a stock 4r100 lightning trans pan as well(no drain plug 2wd)-$65 shipped

Accufab single blade Throttle body im selling as well-SOLD

Stock dual fuel pumps with the socks,clamps,hoses and Y.-$80 shipped

JDM 2'' Rear lowering schackles-$65 shipped

All prices do not include shipping please pm me for quotes.
Thanks

Last edited:

jsnm

Established Member
Strange adjustable shocks,water pump,and aem wideband sold.

jsnm

Established Member
SBTB sold,fuel pressure gauge sold.

Guys please add what ur getting from me in the message area(paypal) if possible so i dont mix anything up!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
how about interior pieces like the radio bezel? i need one of those and i need the plastic that is between the gauges and steering colum, it also kinda wraps around the colum.

jsnm

Established Member
im sorry,i have no interior pieces for sale at this time.only what i have posted.except the gauge pods,thats it.

Last edited:

jsnm

Established Member
dual pillar pod sold,FTVB and pan sold,e-fan possibly sold,not sure yet.

BEDRUG-
$290 shipped to your door.

Also,i have a brand new MAF for a 99-00 L only.

jsnm

Established Member
e-fan and pulley sold.
pms replied,
none of you guys have a stock rear bumper do you?

jsnm

Established Member
no im sorry i dont have the stock oil cooler or pickup.

all items ordered were sent out today through ups and usps priority mail.

im trying to get all the tracking numbers out to everyone,please note though usps does not supply me with a tracking number,thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread