Parting out my wrecked '01

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I've got the truck sitting outside. I need to figure out if I'm going the way of another L, swapping over some parts then selling the rest.....or a GT500. Totally depends on how my insurance claim pans out. I have been keeping tabs on who wants what and after my move (DFW) I will be settled enough to even ship, but as of right now I'd prefer local pickup. But again, not until I have another vehicle situated because I'd want to re-use my suspension parts again for sure if I was to get another Lightning.

BearLy Legal

1993 #4118 & 2000 #4404
Established Member
im interested in the tires if your still getting rid of them and willing to ship to NJ. from your sig your truck looks identical to mine. GLWS and getting another ride.

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
so when you figure what you are going to do..then ill call dibs on:MTX Thunderform Sub Box w/ 2 10" Kicker Solo Barics
Kicker Amp

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I'm getting into another L.....I'm keeping my suspension parts but have no need for stock stuff or motor/tranny. I bought the longblock from a guy in Dallas about 14 months ago and I don't remember the mileage. New Eaton from Ford that was bolted on for about 10 months and the transmission itself has 100k miles with no issues on it. I will post more on parts for sale after I get the new truck and my parts transferred over.

Engine and tranny?

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
I'm getting into another L.....I'm keeping my suspension parts but have no need for stock stuff or motor/tranny. I bought the longblock from a guy in Dallas about 14 months ago and I don't remember the mileage. New Eaton from Ford that was bolted on for about 10 months and the transmission itself has 100k miles with no issues on it. I will post more on parts for sale after I get the new truck and my parts transferred over.

i really need that interior piece that cover the passenger side airbag.

duffman5001

Established Member
I don't know if you are still parting this L, but i am interested in the seats.. are they available?

DailyBlown

Established Member
How much for the following items:
FTVB
Camber/Caster Bolts
Pioneer Door Speakers and Rear Speakers (I think they were pioneer, but I can check)
MTX Thunderform Sub Box w/ 2 10" Kicker Solo Barics
Kicker Amp
Pioneer AVIC F900 BT w/ Apple iPod cable

StaceySVT99

Established Member
how much for the pulley and injectors with shipping...i think im gonna downgrade and put the 6 back on...its my daily driver. Private message me please

Users who are viewing this thread