Parting out most of a car! Spokane WA

GreyCobra_03

Lurch
Established Member
Bought a totaled Cobra off craigslist, and am parting it out. The car was damaged on it's roof, so pretty much everything that is part-out-able is good to go. I am keeping the motor, as a backup! Everything else is available

60k miles, good condition. Dark Shadow Grey in color. Solid axle! 8.8 from a 95 Cobra with some upgrades. Other than that, pretty much stock. Post up what you need, and your location. I am in Spokane, Washington.

Last edited:

Melvinpjohnson

Established Member
How much for the spoiler and 3rd brakelight shipped to 62264?
Also price on mirrors and front brake calipers and brackets?

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Emailed, also, get me a price on the mirrors shipped to 57501

GreyCobra_03

Lurch
Established Member
Everyone wants the mirrors! hehe.

Color is DSG, Dark Shadow Grey. Everything is good except the hood and roof area, the glass is all broken but no damage to the doors. I am going to keep the gas tank as well. I will receive the car in the next couple days so I will know more about the details, but on my walk around, it looked to be in excellent condition!

Edit: Remember, I have the T-56! With short throw shifter, not sure which one yet. Also, custom steel driveshaft that is perfect for T-56 to 8.8 solid axle, all knuckles already swapped! Solid axle comes with tubular CA, and has a aftermarket pumpkin cover with the supports, says Summit on it. 3.55 gears. As it is a 95 cobra axle, it comes pre-adapted for the 4 channel ABS on the cobra, but is 1" narrower than the 99-04 axle.

Last edited:

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
What are you looking to get for the transmission? I would need to be shipped to Omaha, Nebraska. I dont need the bellhousing or driveshaft. Thanks!

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Everyone wants the mirrors! hehe.

Color is DSG, Dark Shadow Grey. Everything is good except the hood and roof area, the glass is all broken but no damage to the doors. I am going to keep the gas tank as well. I will receive the car in the next couple days so I will know more about the details, but on my walk around, it looked to be in excellent condition!

Edit: Remember, I have the T-56! With short throw shifter, not sure which one yet. Also, custom steel driveshaft that is perfect for T-56 to 8.8 solid axle, all knuckles already swapped! Solid axle comes with tubular CA, and has a aftermarket pumpkin cover with the supports, says Summit on it. 3.55 gears. As it is a 95 cobra axle, it comes pre-adapted for the 4 channel ABS on the cobra, but is 1" narrower than the 99-04 axle.

Price on the rear end and the mirrors. I can do without the control arms.

GreyCobra_03

Lurch
Established Member
Ok, best offer on mirrors is $325 shipped so far. Just as an fyi.

The seats are the normal grey with light insert... It's not a mystichrome lol

Users who are viewing this thread