Parting Out Low Mile 10th Anniversary Cobra with Th400 swap, hellion turbo, BBS Rks

2fastfords

Established Member
Interested in possible the rear, Radiator, condenser if you have it, as well as some others. Semi local so I could do a pick up. Text me at 717-405-7313

Ponyracer1

Established Member
I need the large plastic trim pieces on both sides of the rear seat and the padded piece that runs across the top of the rear seat. Also be interested in the windshield cowl if its in good shape and the black plastic piece that it meets on the firewall. PM me a price shipped to 99506 Alaska, parcel post.

Thanks!

itSSlow98

Established Member
You can post or PM the pictures...also how many miles are on the C&C plates?
CC plates have about 9k miles on them
How much for the water pump pulley? Text me at 386-624-2400, thank you.
$20 for the pulley
how much for the heads?
They are at the machine shop and i want to verify they dont need any work before I give a price. I will be picking them up tuesday so ill get a price for them then.
I need the large plastic trim pieces on both sides of the rear seat and the padded piece that runs across the top of the rear seat. Also be interested in the windshield cowl if its in good shape and the black plastic piece that it meets on the firewall. PM me a price shipped to 99506 Alaska, parcel post.

Thanks!
Ill put together a price and pm you

itSSlow98

Established Member
I am slightly overwhelmed with requests right now but am doing my best. I am heading out of town till sunday in which time I plan to take detailed pics of everything and send to everyone. Please bear with me but I will get back to everyone sunday afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread