Parting out ENTIRE Car: 2003 Redfire SVT Coupe

Gordonfan24

Established Member
Do you have the hood bump stops (the adjustable ones near the headlights)? Odd request, but the guy I bought my car from removed them in favor of hood pins and I'd like to go back to a plain hood.

Actually, just out of curiosity, how much would it cost for the hood to be shipped to 08731 with the bump stops?

Last edited:

Invictus

Banned
Do you have the hood bump stops (the adjustable ones near the headlights)? Odd request, but the guy I bought my car from removed them in favor of hood pins and I'd like to go back to a plain hood.

Actually, just out of curiosity, how much would it cost for the hood to be shipped to 08731 with the bump stops?

$10 for the stops
$250 shipped for the hood and stops. (Hood is damaged as shown.)

Gordonfan24

Established Member
$10 for the stops
$250 shipped for the hood and stops. (Hood is damaged as shown.)

Ok. I'll take the stops for sure. I have to think about the hood (not sure if I'm totally on board for the 03 cobra hood w/ 99 cobra bumper). But that's definitely a tempting price.
Anyway, PM me your Paypal and I'll send you the $10 and my address.

Thanks,
Frank

IRSmart

On a steel horse I ride..
Established Member
i don't have enough posts to pm yet i guess, i'm fairly new here (although i've been on mach1registry, corral, and mustangworld for a while). can you send me an email at [email protected]? i have a question about the seats. thanks!

machsf

Established Member
decklid/spoiler still available?

Was wondering if the decklid and spoiler is still available? how much to ship to 94080? i'm a newbie so can't PM. please email me at [email protected]. thanks

SVT-5.4L

Established Member
Still have seats and intrument cluster? or is that part of the "whole interior"?

Let me know price if still available.
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread