Parting out ENTIRE Car: 2003 Redfire SVT Coupe

Invictus

Banned
This car has approx. 50k miles on it and was wrecked in the rear / front. It was a redfire Coupe and is extremely clean on the inside and out.

The Engine, transmission, and fuel tank are not available.

Entire interior is SOLD.

All body components save for the following have been SOLD.

Side scoops: $100
100_0752.jpg

100_0756.jpg

Hood is pretty damaged but i've seen much worse repaired to perfect. :$100

100_0769.jpg

100_0768.jpg

100_0767.jpg

100_0756.jpg

-------

I will update with all remaining parts I have left soon.

PM me! Thank you SVTP

Last edited:

GT500EA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
If you start parting out....I would like the Door panel cups.....the panels with the window and lock switches cut out. As long as they are in perfect condition I want both driver side and passenger side. Thanks

Tim99GT

Just a 2V...
Established Member
The spare is a 17" right? is so, what are looking to get for it and maybe the jack?
I could pick these things up myself(lafayette)
also interested in:
carpet if it is DG interior.
leather wrapped e-brake handle
headliner
seat belts

Edit: I might just take the entire interior.. I should be in BA this weekend and i can come by to look at it. if you dont mind e-mail me pics to [email protected].

Last edited:

Invictus

Banned
The spare is a 17" right? is so, what are looking to get for it and maybe the jack?
I could pick these things up myself(lafayette)
also interested in:
carpet if it is DG interior.
leather wrapped e-brake handle
headliner
seat belts

Edit: I might just take the entire interior.. I should be in BA this weekend and i can come by to look at it. if you dont mind e-mail me pics to [email protected].

Email sent!

The ebrake handle is the only thing that I have sold. (Nothing else will be sold out of the interior yet pending a few deals)

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
If you part the interior, I would be interested in the shifter bezel and radio bezel.

Invictus

Banned
Sorry, just the stock springs.

I will let everyone who has inquired about interior parts know if I decide to part. Thanks guys!

562cobra

Hlistr_07RR ftl
Established Member
Willing to part the side scoops? I only need the passenger side. I would take the pair at your price if they were black.

djtech

Established Member
I'm interested in the interior. Does anyone know how well it would fit on a 99 Cobra? I have the medium parchment (tan) interior now and would rather have black. My car is a converitble, does that mean a lot of this won't fit?

Could you include shipping in the price? I can pick up at the local terminal to reduce shipping costs.

1tufgt

Established Member
I'm interested in the interior. Does anyone know how well it would fit on a 99 Cobra? I have the medium parchment (tan) interior now and would rather have black. My car is a converitble, does that mean a lot of this won't fit?

Could you include shipping in the price? I can pick up at the local terminal to reduce shipping costs.

Most of the interior pieces should fit, besides the quarter window trim pieces, obviously since verts don't have fixed 1/4 windows and the a-pillar trim pieces are different. So you would need to find a couple of a-pillar trim pieces from a vert and rear speaker cover pieces also.

RubberDown

the MAD hatter
Established Member
i think ive got a deal worked with him to pick up the interior next weekend! Waitin on info to send him the deposit.

opps. I thought the seats were included but they are not. Im backing out. Open for everyone else. Thanks anyways.

Last edited:

Invictus

Banned
Most of the interior pieces should fit, besides the quarter window trim pieces, obviously since verts don't have fixed 1/4 windows and the a-pillar trim pieces are different. So you would need to find a couple of a-pillar trim pieces from a vert and rear speaker cover pieces also.

Correct, thanks for the reply :beer:

Invictus

Banned
i think ive got a deal worked with him to pick up the interior next weekend! Waitin on info to send him the deposit.

opps. I thought the seats were included but they are not. Im backing out. Open for everyone else. Thanks anyways.

Complete interior still available. The $600 price for everything does NOT include the seats.

Users who are viewing this thread