Parking structure brakestand...

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
Only has 7 views so far, came across it on facebook... freaking great.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKmM0SYWYbI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Parking Structure Terminator Brakestand[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Always wanted to try that.. I try to avoid driving my SS in parking garages. I usually set off a few car alarms on accident.

I went to the hospital a few weeks ago to visit my father there, and I had to drive all the way up to the roof of a 6 story parking garage since all the other spots were taken. I set off a few alarms, and a security guard came up and asked if I thought it was funny to set off the alarms. I wasnt in a good mood, considering the situation I was in, and it wasnt on purpose, so I told him I was in a hurry, and I couldnt do anything about it, and I didnt appreciate the attitude. He said if I do it again, he's going to be calling the cops, since "foul play in the parking garage will not be tolerated" even though I crawled through the parking garage with my cutouts closed in 2nd gear at less than 10mph. I felt bad for the people, but parking garages suck sometimes!

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
Hahaha only has 7 views because it happened last night! That's my buddy....it was loud as hellll...the second guy in the whitish collared shirt High-Fiving them is me. And 5 mins afterward sercurity came over asking us if we saw what happened and we told them it was a white camaro lol.

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
hahaha only has 7 views because it happened last night! That's my buddy....it was loud as hellll...the second guy in the whitish collared shirt high-fiving them is me. And 5 mins afterward sercurity came over asking us if we saw what happened and we told them it was a white camaro lol.

lol!

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
lol, way to look out for a buddy haha

edit: on a side note my Lightning was the same way, i couldnt drive through a parking garage with setting off alarms. I took it to vegas 3 years ago and always knew which Valets to tip, i could hear it no matter how far they took it in the parking complex, several times i would hear the valet get on it for a few seconds, rather than say anything i felt it was punishment enough for them to deal with the 5-10 alarms they set off, and the pissed off customers:burnout:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was great! Only thing better than that is to go WOT through a short tunnel with a nice, loud exhaust setup. We have one of those tunnels on the Merritt Parkway in New Haven. Just long enough for some ear music. I used to love going through it with my Terminator. :)

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
That was awesome!!

Side note... I've set off the same car's alarm three times this week just from driving by on my way home from class haha.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Awesome burnout:bowdown:

Hahaha only has 7 views because it happened last night! That's my buddy....it was loud as hellll...the second guy in the whitish collared shirt High-Fiving them is me. And 5 mins afterward sercurity came over asking us if we saw what happened and we told them it was a white camaro lol.

:lol1: I hope you told the guards what color his mullet was.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member

thats great doggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread