Panther Body Thoughts

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
What type of Highway mileage can I get out of a stock Panther?

I'm suddenly hit with the stupid idea to buy one for my work trips to Detroit and Grand Rapids (twice a week, 500-700 miles). Been doing it for a few months and will likely be doing it for another 6-12 months.

I think you’d see 22-24 mpg on the highway?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Whaaaat where? To buy them

A 2jz?

Ebay or an importer

JDM Toyota 2JZ-GTE 3.0L DOHC Twin Turbo VVTi Engine ECU Wiring Aristo SC300 | eBay

Screenshot_20190325-222428__01.jpeg

beeradd

Established Member
What type of Highway mileage can I get out of a stock Panther?

I'm suddenly hit with the stupid idea to buy one for my work trips to Detroit and Grand Rapids (twice a week, 500-700 miles). Been doing it for a few months and will likely be doing it for another 6-12 months.

Been using an app to track my mileage each fill up.
I have been pretty pleased with the mpg..

Attachments

• E92E16CC-F847-4677-AC37-623BF13DF6CA.png
    E92E16CC-F847-4677-AC37-623BF13DF6CA.png
    195.2 KB · Views: 85

beeradd

Established Member
Up until last week it has been really cold temps too so I expect to see 24-25 mpg with the warmer weather

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Get yerself a rust free LX Sport and have at it. Exact same as a Marauder (except 2V 4.6) at 1/3rd the price.

I'm proud to call John a friend:

View attachment 1561508

Exact same in what way? Theyre both monochrome and panthers?

Aside from the engine, 2004 marauders have a different trans, both years are supposed to have a different stall converter, sports do not have the HPP spec rear air bags, or big rear swaybar, or marauder front coils, nor the tokico shocks, 3.55 LSD rear, I can keep going if need be.

The only reason the sport exists is because dealers in california wanted a model to try and sell at a younger crowd. The center console and shifter was already developed for the prototype marauder so they slapped it in the sport.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
And that is the reason I would rather find a sport. I just can't molest something as special as a Marauder. I won't lose sleep Frankensteining a generic CV.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
And that is the reason I would rather find a sport. I just can't molest something as special as a Marauder. I won't lose sleep Frankensteining a generic CV.
Ive seen 2 LS swap marauders, a BBC marauder and a 6-71 blown marauder, as well as a 5.4 2v marauder.

I promise you a coyote swap would be no sin. Hell if you dont want to cut up a nice one come buy my black car lol

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Exact same in what way? Theyre both monochrome and panthers?

Aside from the engine, 2004 marauders have a different trans, both years are supposed to have a different stall converter, sports do not have the HPP spec rear air bags, or big rear swaybar, or marauder front coils, nor the tokico shocks, 3.55 LSD rear, I can keep going if need be.

The only reason the sport exists is because dealers in california wanted a model to try and sell at a younger crowd. The center console and shifter was already developed for the prototype marauder so they slapped it in the sport.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said 'exact'. Close enough for the girls I go out with though.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Old women make good lovers and bring a lot less bullshit since they are almost dead and just happy to be getting ****ed
Define Old
Define Woman

From what I've seen that 35 -50 crowd is just absolute bat shit crazy with drama ozzing out of their ears. They are in hysterics about losing their looks, gaining weight and and packed full of baggage. They either have 3 small kids and 2 exes, or a 16 year old thieving drug additic and a messy divorce. If they skipped all that then they are a mess because of work and not having a family.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Define Old
Define Woman

From what I've seen that 35 -50 crowd is just absolute bat shit crazy with drama ozzing out of their ears. They are in hysterics about losing their looks, gaining weight and and packed full of baggage. They either have 3 small kids and 2 exes, or a 16 year old thieving drug additic and a messy divorce. If they skipped all that then they are a mess because of work and not having a family.

50+ yrs in age. Some still put together somewhat. Usually at that age everyone passes on them and the kids are all out the house and the husband done traded them in for a newer model. Had a couple approach me personally looking for a dicking down. They aim to please and are appreciative of it too. Plus they know how to take care of a man and are at the nonfertile age

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Good point. I suggest springing for the Grand Marquis. The extra luxury will pull a lot of more sophisticated tail.

Sure will. The other good thing is her old sophisticated ass will make you a sandwich after the banging without you having to tell her to.

Users who are viewing this thread