Painted my Z06 white

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
I know this is a Ford sight, Ive been here for along time. I know most of you guys enjoy all different types of sports cars, so what the hell!! Well, I had my C5 Z06 painteda few months back, but I have been getting alot of people requesting pics. So I just copied and pasted this thread from a different forum. I decided to change the color from Black to Arctic White b/c I have always loved white C5 Z06's. Reason I went with Acrtic White over Speedway White is b/c I wanted a PURE white and SW is alittle yellowish/pearl or something.
The before pics were taken with a very good Nikon camera, the new pics are with my crappy iPhone. Let me know your opinions......

Before:
DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0201-1.jpg

Before: iPhone pics and C6 Z06 wheels

C6W.jpg

C6w3.jpg

C6w4.jpg

AFTER: Acrtic White Paint job. KB cowl hood, tinted Lights, CCW Big Street Classic's, Lowered alittle more!! CRAPPY IPHONE PICS
z06-4.jpg

z06-3.jpg

z06-2.jpg

z06-1.jpg

z06-5.jpg

Jaysin

Established Member
Ohh man that thing is awesome! Absolutely perfect! I love the hood, not overly big of a cowl, but subtle enough to catch your attention. Flows great with the body. I LOVE C5 Z's! Any engine bay/motor shots? Any numbers?

Predatorbird

Established Member
I remember seeing these pics on N2S a few months back. It is one of the best looking C5Z's out there.

Users who are viewing this thread