Paint Scheme Opinion

sonicblu03

Established Member
Would like your opinion on the following. What do you think about having the top half of the car (just roof and pillars)black while keeping the rest of the car the same which would be Sonic blue in my case.

I have dark tint on the windows so I am thinking it should look pretty good.

Anyone with photoshop abilities feel free help me visualize this with sonic blue.

Got the idea from a car at the vendor alley during FFW Ennis. Was a 96-98 Red Cobra with the top painted black. Looked pretty good to me.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Mike

rezcobra

Established Member
I have sonic blue as well but been thinking about making the raised part of the hood black since I need to repaint the hood anyway. What's a good quality paint gun.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i don't know about that, i'd have to see a picture or photoshop. i do remember a two tone 03 cobra posted on here not too long ago, i think it was black and red but i could be wrong. i'm a fan of twin racing stripes but not sure of what color would look good on sonic blue.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Originally posted by sonicblu03
Would like your opinion on the following. What do you think about having the top half of the car (just roof and pillars)black while keeping the rest of the car the same which would be Sonic blue in my case.

I have dark tint on the windows so I am thinking it should look pretty good.

Anyone with photoshop abilities feel free help me visualize this with sonic blue.

Got the idea from a car at the vendor alley during FFW Ennis. Was a 96-98 Red Cobra with the top painted black. Looked pretty good to me.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Mike

That was a procharger sponsors car. It was at the procharger booth. Nice CAR!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think it might look really nice but I'd like to see a Photoshop image first. My '94 Z28 was red with a black top. I loved it. By the way, all Z-28s back then had black tops to differentiate them from the 6s. It would be interesting to see the black top with all of the available Cobra colors.

Users who are viewing this thread