Packers!!!!!

SC Cheesehead

Blue Cheese
Established Member
Ha ha don't argue!! I'm just talking shit, if people haven't realized that by now. :p

Sent using Tapatalk

The thing I love about the Bears is their consistency.

They always CHOKE in the playoffs.:bash:

GO PACK, GO!

Life-long Packer fan, and Shareholder #107583. :thumbsup:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Ha ha don't argue!! I'm just talking shit, if people haven't realized that by now. :p

Sent using Tapatalk

usually shit talking would work better with valid points :shrug: otherwise any thing you do say even when serious is only taking as more expected shit talk :beer:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
The thing I love about the Bears is their consistency.

They always CHOKE in the playoffs.:bash:

GO PACK, GO!

Life-long Packer fan, and Shareholder #107583. :thumbsup:

You're from South Carolina, pound sand dickcheese.

usually shit talking would work better with valid points :shrug: otherwise any thing you do say even when serious is only taking as more expected shit talk :beer:

My points are all valid. End of debate. :)

Tony Romo

Starting QB
Established Member
Congratulations to the Packers and the fans:beer:

This upcoming season, it's our turn;-)

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I dropped in every now and then to talk football in here. But with so many useless ****s like you and SBo3, more times than not it's a waste of time.

I will always talk over your ignorant punk ass. And like the good little bitch you are, you will always listen.

Good to see you are still clinging to that Thursday night Cowboys victory from three years ago. YOU ****ING LOSER!!!!!

VPF

LMFAO. Someone is butt hurt.

Keep living the dream cupcake. I couldnt care less what you think. You dont get it, no one cares about you or your thoughts. The more you talk about rodgers the more and more im convinced you like it up the poop chute.

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Agreed! Keep yapping out in Vegas though, I'm sure someone is listening.

I'd rather watch the Bears win some with almost nothing, than watch a team with everything **** it up year in and year out.

Well, they finally made it happen and the gay ass fair weather cheesehead fans are out in full force.

Grats on your team making it, I'm sure some inbred redneck is ****ing his sister somewhere in Wisconsin to celebrate. No props from this Bears fan, (sorry that upsets you so much).

Sent using Tapatalk

You are an ignorant waste of air. So now it is GB's fault because Chicago is run by a bunch of people as stupid as you...LOL...

Your franchise is shit and your state is full of shit. Wisconsin was the first state in the country to have MAJOR welfare reform. And it was because of all the shit from Illionis going north. Enjoy your raise in personal income tax to pay for all the useless ****ers living in that SHIT HOLE below Wisconsin!

Fair weather Packer fans...LOL... You ****ers form Illinois are as fair weather fans as it gets.

Enjoy another 25 years of not winning A ****ING THING.

VPF

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
LMFAO. Someone is butt hurt.

Keep living the dream cupcake. I couldnt care less what you think. You dont get it, no one cares about you or your thoughts. The more you talk about rodgers the more and more im convinced you like it up the poop chute.

For not caring what I think you sure jumped in this thread and opened up your mouth. As for taking it in the ass? You have all the experience in that department, so I will not even argue with you when it comes to that.

VPF

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
For not caring what I think you sure jumped in this thread and opened up your mouth. As for taking it in the ass? You have all the experience in that department, so I will not even argue with you when it comes to that.

VPF

I wish I could go back in time and tell your father to wear a condom and flush you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
You are an ignorant waste of air. So now it is GB's fault because Chicago is run by a bunch of people as stupid as you...LOL...

Your franchise is shit and your state is full of shit. Wisconsin was the first state in the country to have MAJOR welfare reform. And it was because of all the shit from Illionis going north. Enjoy your raise in personal income tax to pay for all the useless ****ers living in that SHIT HOLE below Wisconsin!

Fair weather Packer fans...LOL... You ****ers form Illinois are as fair weather fans as it gets.

VPF

You sound like trailer trash, move back to Wisconsin. Don't infect other parts of our country please. :beer:

Pasted%20Graphic.jpg

fat-packer-fan.jpg

Lions-Packers-Football.jpg

1971_21_08_07_8_00_47.jpg

167037_1322115545176_1599451024_31505322_1840838_n.jpg

164060_1661028522820_1150380113_31611218_4742477_n.jpg

All the fair weather dildos will forget about Wisconsin in a couple weeks. When the Bears make it, it will be ****ing epic, not a bunch of fat inbred fair weather faggots making a little noise. Bears fans are still talking football, had you jokers lost you would be sitting in your closets, crying, eating cheese.

We will make it by heart and determination, the unexpected team everyone expects to not even make the playoffs. Not throw every resource at it and finally produce results; and then nutswing off the QB like he's god, (cough Favre, now Rodgers).

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Da Packs won yo, time to buy some mad tight Packer gear.

163852_1585290724622_1606380080_31541875_2455069_n.jpg

Coiled03

Established Member

VPF

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Someone from WI has the nerve to call IL a shithole?!!? That's rich!!

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
You sound like trailer trash, move back to Wisconsin. Don't infect other parts of our country please. :beer:

All the fair weather dildos will forget about Wisconsin in a couple weeks. When the Bears make it, it will be ****ing epic, not a bunch of fat inbred fair weather faggots making a little noise. Bears fans are still talking football, had you jokers lost you would be sitting in your closets, crying, eating cheese.

We will make it by heart and determination, the unexpected team everyone expects to not even make the playoffs. Not throw every resource at it and finally produce results; and then nutswing off the QB like he's god, (cough Favre, now Rodgers).

Trailer trash? you ignorant piece of shit. You think you are special because you live in that SHIT HOLE known as Illinois. Just look around that ****ing DUMP before you open your mouth.

You Bear fans are still crying about the kunt you have for a QB and licking your wounds from the loss to GB in the NFC championship game. Let snot even get into the shitty WR's you have, the defense that is old as ****, the DB's who are just as useless as your QB and lets not forget about the IDIOT running your team.

GB will win 2 more SB's before Chicago gets to one more. To back that up look at the last 25 years. GB won 2 and went to 4. Chicago won 1 and went to 2 in that time.

I love how you use how Chicago is poorly ran and as if it is a good thing. And bash GB for being run properly like that is a bad thing. That just shows how ****ing stupid you are.

As for your Packer fans are fair weather fans...LOL.. Once again you show what a stupid ****er you truly are.

Your just the typical arrogant, ignorant stupid prick form Illinois.

VPF

EDIT...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Someone from WI has the nerve to call IL a shithole?!!? That's rich!!

Why is that? Illinois is a shit hole. Chicago is a dirty ass old shit hole. Most of Racine is a shithole, Parts of Milwaukee is a shit hole. You know why? Because of what I said before.

If Wisconsin was such a shit hole you FIB's would not be lined up for miles getting up to Wisconsin as fast as you can every chance you get.

You stupid ****ing flat lander.

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member

Pasted%20Graphic.jpg

fat-packer-fan.jpg

Lions-Packers-Football.jpg

1971_21_08_07_8_00_47.jpg

167037_1322115545176_1599451024_31505322_1840838_n.jpg

164060_1661028522820_1150380113_31611218_4742477_n.jpg

Everything you say is automatically void because you said "epic."

Users who are viewing this thread