Packers!!!!!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
No shit. I can pretty much guarantee you that I heard it before you did too but thanks for the link anyway. That song sucks dick and so does rap-up.com. Even that kid's green and yellow song that's been out for over a month is better than that garbage. So are all of the other 20 green and yellow songs that came out before wayne put his out.

Does that make you feel special? Did I say it was a good song? Did I say I cared? You're a dumbass but at least you're a Packers fan.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
You were 10 the last time the Cowboys were relevant in anything of importance concerning the NFL. So once again see the last line in my most recent post.

VPF

and yet GB wins and you have room to talk over anyone else? Get lost kid. You sure werent doing much talking during the season. Seems like you came out of the closet in the playoffs.

Shit the last time i heard from you in season is when farve/rodgers got their ass handed to them by the Cowboys 3 years ago.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Lets all hop on the redneck cheesehead wagon!

Packer's fans are faggots.

Packers will hold on to their new golden boy like they did Favre and somehow blow it and fall short every year. Their next run will be another 15 years from now, even with their exorbitant coaching staff, wide receivers, defense tackles, etc, etc. :bored:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member

Packers will hold on to their new golden boy like they did Favre and somehow blow it and fall short every year. Their next run will be another 15 years from now, even with their exorbitant coaching staff, wide receivers, defense tackles, etc, etc. :bored:

so whens the next bears run coming? whats it been? 25? 26 years?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
so whens the next bears run coming? whats it been? 25? 26 years?

Haha! We haven't had big time coaches or the greatest roster. We make due and enjoy watching our team win some games with what we got. We got Cutler, the first Bears QB EVER to pass for 3,000 yards in back to back seasons, and who knows how he even made that happen. He's been hit and sacked way more than any other QB with no real wide receievrs to go to.

Packers fans are just cheesedick fair weather queers. They cling on Rodgers like he's some iconic god, when it's the rest of the assets the packs have always had that finally made it happen.

But, don't take what I'm saying too seriously. I just hate the Packers and talking shit. :p

Sent using Tapatalk

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Haha! We haven't had big time coaches or the greatest roster. We make due and enjoy watching our team win some games with what we got.

Packers fans are just cheesedick fair weather queers. They cling on Rodgers like he's some iconic god, when it's the rest of the assets the packs have always had that finally made it happen.

Sent using Tapatalk

well from what i watched during the superbowl, Rodgers was fantastic. he had some gorgeous throws and for the most part his recievers were well covered. in fact, his recievers kept him from having an even bigger game than what he had

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
well from what i watched during the superbowl, Rodgers was fantastic. he had some gorgeous throws and for the most part his recievers were well covered. in fact, his recievers kept him from having an even bigger game than what he had

He sucked. Don't argue.

Sent using Tapatalk

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Y'all watching the homecoming in Milwaukee? MVP... MVP... MVP... If I wasn't so lazy I'd have gone.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
He sucked. Don't argue.

Sent using Tapatalk

no, actually, he didnt. he's the reason they won, plain and simple. on the flip side, Cutler is the reason the Bears lost, and will continue to lose

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member

Listen to the FIB run his mouth...LOL...1985 was a long long time ago! Not only does your team suck, but the Packers BACK UP QB is the second best QB in the NFC North!

GB's next run? You have to stop running before you can have your next! Enjoy your NFC north title, I will take the packers SB championship!

and yet GB wins and you have room to talk over anyone else? Get lost kid. You sure werent doing much talking during the season. Seems like you came out of the closet in the playoffs.

Shit the last time i heard from you in season is when farve/rodgers got their ass handed to them by the Cowboys 3 years ago.

I dropped in every now and then to talk football in here. But with so many useless ****s like you and SBo3, more times than not it's a waste of time.

I will always talk over your ignorant punk ass. And like the good little bitch you are, you will always listen.

Good to see you are still clinging to that Thursday night Cowboys victory from three years ago. YOU ****ING LOSER!!!!!

As for some of my posts, here are a few.... Click the circled arrow to go to the thread and check out the date it was posted.

7-26-10....

I always thought Harris was OVER RATED and feel he is not a huge factor in the Packers defense. Tramon Williams is a very good DB. Nick Collins and Will Blackmon are studs.

As for Jolly The packers already moved Ryan Picket into his spot and that made room for B.J. Raji to start at nose tackle. Clay Matthews, Brad Jones, A.J. hawk and Nick Barnett are one of the BEST LB crews in the NFL! Now they will have one year under their belts in the 3-4. They had 278 tackles, 19 sacks 2 INT's and 1 FF last year.

PUP list? Taper off? I guess you have to dream seeing you are an Bears fan. This team has to worry about keeping Rodgers off of his back and the Special teams(both kickoff coverage and their punter) needs to get waaaay better.

I do not see anything Chi, Det or the Vikes have done offensively to worry me about the Packers defense. The NFC north made defensive moves to stop Rodgers and Favre and that worries me!!!

AFC East... Patriots
AFC North... Ravens
AFC South... Colts
AFC West... Chargers

AFC WILD CARDS... JETS and Pittsburgh.

NFC East... Cowboys
NFC North... Packers
NFC South... Saints
NFC West... SF

NFC WILD CARDS... Falcons and Giants.

VPF

Wow that really showed us why Dallas will win this year. BTW Chicago has been to a SB more recently than Dallas has. Win more than one playoff game in 13 years before you start talking past accomplishments.

If you want to talk NFL championships, Green Bay has 12. They just cal them Super Bowls now.

VPF

So when do we start counting a teams championships? When it benefits your argument? If it was not for GB, CHI, DET and the NYG none of you expansion teams would even be around.

I guess UCLA mens BB and the Boston Celtics need to stop hanging all of their championship banners.

VPF

You'll be crying tears of sadness in that glass around 7:00 P.M. on Sunday. At least I hope you will be...LOL...

VPF

It is awesome watching Viking fans going crazy over Brett. It's pure desperation on their part.

I am glad he came back. I want revenge on the Vikes from last year. If he can lead them to the Super Bowl more power to the douchebag. In the long run I think the Packers will be better off with Rodgers. After all if he left he might have ended up in Minnesota. Then they would have a QB for years to come. After Favre they are up shit creek without a paddle.

VPF

It is going to be a test for both teams. The winner going 3-0 to start the season and at least 2 games over the Vikings. We will see who is the pretender and who is for real after this one. Although a close loss for either team still says a lot about that team.

Either way the BEARS STILL SUCk!!!!!!

VPF:beer:

****ING A.

Lets add another TWO players to the IR list:nonono:.

Rookie defensive end Mike Neal of the Green Bay Packers has a serious shoulder injury and probably will miss the rest of the season.

Linebacker Brady Poppinga, who underwent arthroscopic knee surgery Tuesday, also is a candidate for season-ending injured reserve.

VPF

Just because I do not come on here and run my mouth like an ignorant prick like you do. Does not mean I do not post here until my team starts winning.

Since you and the FIB do not know what a talented winning QB looks like. Heres one more for you!

VPF

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Fudge Packer fans quoting and jerking off to statistics. Put on Rodger's special helmet and play in traffic.

Sent using Tapatalk

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
no, actually, he didnt. he's the reason they won, plain and simple. on the flip side, Cutler is the reason the Bears lost, and will continue to lose

Yeah right, like how he couldn't score more TDs and had more interceptions than our 3rd string QB in the NFC game?

The super bowl was one game, the Packers coaching, receievers and defense gave Rodgers the spotlight, but they were the ones behind the scenes who made it happen all season long. THEY beat the Bears not Rodgers with his low 50s QB rating that game.

Did you manage to catch that Patriots vs GB game? Even though they lost, it was funny how Matt Flynn looked elite out there huh? Rodgers is a good QB but a lot of QBs can excel with all the ridiculous assets the Packs have. If it weren't for all those factors Rodgers would just be another average QB with a gay special helmet.

Sent using Tapatalk

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Yeah right, like how he couldn't score more TDs and had more interceptions than our 3rd string QB in the NFC game?

The super bowl was one game, the Packers coaching, receievers and defense gave Rodgers the spotlight, but they were the ones behind the scenes who made it happen all season long. THEY beat the Bears not Rodgers with his low 50s QB rating that game.

Did you manage to catch that Patriots vs GB game? Even though they lost, it was funny how Matt Flynn looked elite out there huh? Rodgers is a good QB but a lot of QBs can excel with all the ridiculous assets the Packs have. If it weren't for all those factors Rodgers would just be another average QB with a gay special helmet.

Sent while sucking my boyfriends balls

You could have saved a lot of time by just saying this. If Aaron Rodgers lost 3/4 of his ability to play QB in the NFL and the Packers lost 2/3 of their teams talent. They would be the Chicago Bears, only better.

Fudge Packer fans quoting and jerking off to statistics. Put on Rodger's special helmet and play in traffic.

Sent while sucking my boyfriends balls

Lets see, Bears fan running his mouth for no reason, your team has none of the following. Statics worth a squirt of piss, a QB who can win an important game, one WR that would make the Packers squad as their #4 wr and no NFL championship in the last 25 years.

Yet you still run your mouth? Your just the typical ignorant prick form Illinois.

Enjoy your 2010 NFC north championship. Be proud of that flag when they raise it at solider field next season. And remember who beat you in the championship on that same field and went on to win SB XLV!!!

VPF

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I'm a gay packers fan

VPF

Agreed! Keep yapping out in Vegas though, I'm sure someone is listening.

I'd rather watch the Bears win some with almost nothing, than watch a team with everything **** it up year in and year out.

Well, they finally made it happen and the gay ass fair weather cheesehead fans are out in full force.

Grats on your team making it, I'm sure some inbred redneck is ****ing his sister somewhere in Wisconsin to celebrate. No props from this Bears fan, (sorry that upsets you so much).

Sent using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread