PA Cobra Owners

HiPO28104

From Skynet
Established Member
I just bought a Black 2004 Cobra and i was wondering if there is any Cobra owners from Berks County or any surrounding Counties? There are not many in my area. Only 3 i know of.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Southern Berks County

I've got a Black '03 10th Anniversary. I drive it every day (yes in the winter) and am often in the Reading area. :beer:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Join up in the MACA! Its a good time, great guys and lots of GTG's! I hope to see some of you PA MACA boys at the NON MACA gtg this weekend. I plan on meeting up some where....PM Me if you wanna meet up!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
dragon40k said:
Harrisburg here, and no you MACA pimps I'm not in the MACA.
LOL. Gettysburg here. MACA is a great club. NO politics, NO dues, NO political positions in the club, ie.. pres/vp, Just a bunch of car nuts. A bunch of us have made some lifelong friends through this. We are having a bash at my place in the country on March 26th. Should have around 50 or more Cobras there. Cookout, cruise and good times.

Later, J.R.

nicktoney

weeee
Established Member
anyone here have an orange cobra that works in monroeville at olive garden??? everytime i go there i see it and think... wonder if he'll trade me for my L....

dragon40k

Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
LOL. Gettysburg here. MACA is a great club. NO politics, NO dues, NO political positions in the club, ie.. pres/vp, Just a bunch of car nuts. A bunch of us have made some lifelong friends through this. We are having a bash at my place in the country on March 26th. Should have around 50 or more Cobras there. Cookout, cruise and good times.

Later, J.R.

Man that sure does sound fun. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread