P275/40/17 NEW BFGoodrich G-Force KD Tires SET

miniSHO

Established Member
One set (4) BRAND NEW P275/40/17 BFGoodrich G-Force KD blem tires for sale. Never mounted, never used. Asking $180 per tire plus shipping. Would like to sell as a set of 4, but if two people wanted 2 tires I would be glad to accomidate.

These tires are $238/pc plus shipping from tirerack.com.

dsc02970.jpg

tirerack.gif

coolguy10786

Established Member
Hmmm i may take two of them off your hands. I've been debating about, which to go with KD's or KDW's. I'll give it some thought and let you know.

miniSHO

Established Member
Once both people decide, I would be happy to send a quote for shipment to both parties. Let me know and we will take this to PM's.

coolguy10786

Established Member
How long does the tread last on these tires? I'm trying to decide between Nitto drag radials, these, and kdw.

Also, have you ever made runs with KD's on the track? How were they?

miniSHO

Established Member
coolguy10786 said:
How long does the tread last on these tires? I'm trying to decide between Nitto drag radials, these, and kdw.

Also, have you ever made runs with KD's on the track? How were they?

Well, I have yet to run this tire on the track, but I heard the performance is next to true racing tires. If you go on tirerack's site, you can read all the reviews on this tire. Here is one of the more discriptive ones:

Miles driven on tires: 10,000
Reviewer's Overall Rating:

Driving Condition:
Combined Highway/City
Driving Style: Spirited

These tires are absolutly,without any doubt,what so ever, the best tires I have ever owned. The are extremly predictable, very stiff sidewalls, excellent response, perfect high speed comfort. I have a lot of work done to my car as far as suspension goes and these are the only street tire that can make the car drive like it should. I have been over 140mph with them, take sharp fast turns, they always go where theyre told and could not make a driver feel any more confident. Their wet weather driving is very good for a max performance dry summer tire. They are relatively quiet, and lasted quite long, most likely because of the very stiff sidewalls and tread. These tires without any air are more stiff than most tires are when filled. They are one of the most expensive tires you can get, but, you get more than you pay for with them. I will never put anything else on my car, unless its an R compound for the track. If they cost 30% more I would still buy them. -- Review Submitted 2005-09-14

miniSHO

Established Member
hawkls1 said:
what do you mean by BLEM tire for sale

They are marked "blem" from the factory for cosmetic "blemishes". I cannot find any blemishes on these tires. It may be for mismarked or non printed numbers on the tire. If the tire is deemed unsafe from the factory, it is destroyed and not marked "blem".

Last edited by a moderator:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Don't worry about buying blems. A budy of mine and I both bought blems and they were perfect. This was the model we bought.
The "blem" in only cosmetic and you'll be lucky if can find it.

Users who are viewing this thread