P1235 trouble code

purdueranger

Established Member
I installed a WOT box today and when I fired the car up it started rough and all of a sudden the MIL came on and it was for the P1235 code. I double checked all my wiring and everything came out good. I do have dual FPDMs and I checked all the fuses and they are all good. What do you guys think would cause this to happen. I drove the car earlier in the day before I installed the box and it drove fine.

racebronco2

Established Member
The code is a fuel pump code unless you hooked up the wires wrong the install has nothing to do with the wot box. Is it still running rough. Try datalogging the feul pump parameters.

purdueranger

Established Member
The code is a fuel pump code unless you hooked up the wires wrong the install has nothing to do with the wot box. Is it still running rough. Try datalogging the feul pump parameters.

It is real rough and pig rich. I double checked all my wiring, the two correct pinouts in the PCM, clutch switch, and the wire going to the coils. This is what boggles my mind is that I didn't touch anything related to the fuel pumps but the code popped up. I plan on going through the service manual and checking it out step by step until I get it figured out.

Users who are viewing this thread