P/U a new 09 GT500 Vert today..

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Thought after I sold the 03 Term., I was out of the Muskrat business for awhile...Ha Ha, bitten again, after 3 weeks!! Just bought a New 09 GT500 Black Vert. Last new one left in the country I'm told, late production, Nov 08. What a difference from the Terminator, it's bigger, tighter, rides better, and is quieter, too quiet for me... I ordered the Pro-cal Tuner, Cold-air, KR Axleback, Roush Springs and an Adj. Panhard Bar. Gotta get the Butt down at least. Gonna drive it a few weeks and head back to the dealer for the mods. Keep the Warranty intact. Clutch is real light and lets off all the way at the top, any adjustment there?? Do you guys do the Fire-wall Clutch Adjusters, like on the Terms?? I'll try and get some Pix this week-end and post them, if I can figure out how. Comment and ideas, appreciated....

Ray Lucca

Established Member
What a different ride, the clutch is so light I'm having trouble starting from a stop smoothly, getting some chatter. Trying higher Revs now. Also seem to be hearing a squishy [sp?] sound when I push the clutch in especially when it's hot. It's Black, and gets dirty in minutes, Ha Ha!!

Users who are viewing this thread